"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

16 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

What ever the secret is , it's not going to be as good as what's in my head. It's like when you start seeing a really fit girl . For the first few dates before you knob her, all you can think about is how good it will be. We'll do this she'll be really dirty. Then when it happens you spuff in 30 seconds and it's over 

Whilst the voice in your head says

Just now, The Nal said:

Place went 7 shades of apeshit on Sunday in 2009 for them. 

I know that if it were upon me, I'd muster the goods. That looks incredible. The difference between the crowd at this and over at the Pyramid for Ed - like totally different festivals - the beauty of Glastonbury!

1 hour ago, The Clearest Blue said:

It's ATCQ!

I know your suggestion didn't get much love, but I dont think its that crazy. They are quite a big band to be left off the first poster - as I'm sure others have mentioned - and other threads seem almost certain its happening....so there is space (altho this thread may have turned my brain to mush as I dont remember where they're rumoured for....West Holts right?). It makes more sense to me than a massive massive band....but I suppose the word "secret" is open to interpretation!!!!

For me the conflicting thing about her statement is where the fuck could someone who could be classed as a "really big surprise" fit... Whenever a medium sized band is suggested who we could think of a place for it always seems as thought they're not big enough to be a "big" surprise....

I guess only poss spaces are legend slot or maybe an Other headliner? Bumping down Alt-J maybe? Or an amazing hectic opener (i.e. not someone like James!)

9 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Place went 7 shades of apeshit on Sunday in 2009 for them. 

I would go seven shades of apeshit also. They're so good. For me, the perfect Sunday headliner...there arguably is space for them, they're not so big as for the suggestion to be ridiculous and they have a spare day....

I cannot tell you how much I want to see that name on that poster

2 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

I would go seven shades of apeshit also. They're so good. For me, the perfect Sunday headliner...there arguably is space for them, they're not so big as for the suggestion to be ridiculous and they have a spare day....

I cannot tell you how much I want to see that name on that poster

You heard it here first ! Well, on this thread anyway lol 

9 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

im not talking `bands` im talking soundtrack, djs playing industrial tunes etc

Just out of curiosity, and cos I'm not familiar with the scene, are there any djs who play that stuff that I could give a listen to?

Edited by fatyeti24

Even if it was say Prodigy or even Daft Punk, tbh; unless they played mainly from the earlier albums, I'd rather shave myself and have a dip in a bath of TCP, but each to their own etc ;) For me, Chemical Brothers & Underworld are really the only two 'dance' bands from the 'old guard' that have consistently put out quality material.  Leftfield are difficult to quantify in these terms as big gaps in albums, but undeniably they are proper job.