"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

I agree with those saying that an announcement must be imminent, letting everyone know that there's a secret will just make people determined to find out what it is. It won't take long to leak from now.

If they wanted to wait another few weeks then they would have kept schtum like they apparently have for the last six months.

Just now, rachelhop said:

Paul mcartney 

mark knopfler

phil collins

kate bush

fleetwood mac

any of them would be awesome! She did say big secret after all and there is no announced legend for Sunday. Personally I would love a Beatles sing along on the hill!

Macca would be great, but I feel he's better than the Legend's Slot. That WOULD be a big secret though!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Heather90 said:

Maybe 20 mins ago. He said everyone is talking about it and read out a few tweets. One fool was praying for robbie.

He said it's not serious jockin (gutted). Dont think he knew anything.  To be honest though of all bbc djs likely to know my money wouldnt be on ken sadly

Update as in the spirit of the forum i downloaded the app and listened

On the actual glastonbury chat. They played mr piano man just before (16.11). 

"People are specualting what the glaatonbury festival really big secret is after emily eavis announcement earlier today.  Its not serious jockin (laughter)

Someone tweets please tell me Robbie williams is at Glastonbury this year.  Ill do anything to see hin"

Someone else wantes harry styles

Someone else said is the big secret gorillaz?" Dunno was his response and then played bruno mars

Make of that what you will...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Heather90 said:

"People are specualting what the glaatonbury festival really big secret is after emily eavis announcement earlier today.  Its not serious jockin (laughter)

Someone tweets please tell me Robbie williams is at Glastonbury this year.  Ill do anything to see hin"

Someone else said is the big secret gorillaz?" Dunno was his response and then played bruno mars

Had a listen too. Didn't seem like he knew anything, just commenting on it. 

• Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, Franky said:

If it is a "really big secret" I reckon it will be announced tonight or tomorrow. If they have managed to keep it such a secret for this long there must be a reason for them announcing it "soon" i.e. there are so many people about to be involved someone is bound to leak it.

Or is could still just be some old shit !

They were waiting for Depeche Mode to sell out the Olympic Stadium.

11 minutes ago, rachelhop said:

Paul mcartney 

mark knopfler

phil collins

kate bush

fleetwood mac

any of them would be awesome! She did say big secret after all and there is no announced legend for Sunday. Personally I would love a Beatles sing along on the hill!

Fool

;)

11 minutes ago, Heather90 said:

A1 intel ! Good girl, like your style.

Edited by Franky

1 hour ago, Rumblestripe said:

Oi!

ilikesimpsons, tombenj, Sasperella, liambarton, MetaKate, The Clearest Blue, jamafa, lukew, SighMo, jobleakley1, MinionDave, bawpsherep, justperfect, CajunMoon, The life of Pablo, oldbird, rzwodezwo, zico martin, 42hamlet, Spindles, richycampos, Danny_H22, tensionhead89, SophieBee, GMF, Sack truck, joeh, Woffy, EamerRed, Kalopsia, Mattty, DMCJ2, Evo Music, Fishman, MrNash84, CaledonianGonzo, mjsell, priest17, mufcok, Diva Sam, Vth_Fish, ukmountie, MJP, kalifire, sdvruxk, joser1974, Filthy_Luck, st dan, Toilet Duck, stuartbert two hats, char90, Quark, squirrelarmy, paddyclark, henry bear, Glastocat, willd255, hannaranks, fatyeti24, philthy, vinylvictim, Havors, EighteenSixty7, Mr Cake, wonker, zak14, spikytom, SwedgeAntilles, stocky3000, majormajormajor, Hawros, BaronVonMonster, Untz, payneruk, Gnomicide, GlastoEls, ThomZorke, DeeplyBopper, sedra, layasway, slash's hat, NommaG, JayBalls, MrPink, Keithy, MrMac, Andeeroo, phimill, abbeyb, Dubya27, renrutbor, kingbadger, grayfitz, Jakeyboi135, willsnewman, efcfanwirral, OG, VolumetricFox, Zardoz67, Katie Petterson, mandolin,  fionajm777, srb, scrippit, EZYSEY, oatesy2, gmb1992, TBD, JamboNelly, brettredmayne, Bonaneas, Alcatraz, dj matt james, The Red Telephone, PorkSoda, charlottesometimes, mynameismatt, CaptainCeej, ionicmoose, Heather90, Swifty5294

Get on with some work the lot of yerr!

It's my day off. I couldn't think of any possible way to spend it that would be better than reading 28 pages of speculation only to have EE reveal the huge secret to be a new set of flushing toilets.  

18 minutes ago, Person 2 said:

After great success last year collaborating with coldplay, Micheal Eavis will announce hes headlining the other stage.

I heard he's got an absolutely fire grime album ready to drop 

One of my mates over heard him in the pub the other day saying apparently his beats are so dirty it's like he fished them out of a long drop 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1