"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

27 minutes ago, geoffboycott said:

Brian Blessed sings Sinatra, Bandstand opener... my take.

6 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

Brian Blessed sings Barbra Streisand show tunes

Let's be honest, I'd go watch Brian Blessed read my tax return.  You could have him just reading the lineup for the rest of the weekend as a set and I'd sit there and listen.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Didn't she say she's had to deny it? Daft Punk dream is alive Punks! :D

its definitely not. i don't know why anyone would think they would do anything unless it was a world tour.

I think they have one more tour left in them

They have only really ever played live as part of a world tour haven't they. Why would this change. they are not active. its as dead in the water as humanly possible.

Edited by Memory Man

1 minute ago, Quark said:

Let's be honest, I'd go watch Brian Blessed read my tax return.  You could have him just reading the lineup for the rest of the weekend as a set and I'd sit there and listen.

They should just throw him random bars each day so we can all go have a pint with him! 

Oh what a Blessed day it would be! 

1 minute ago, Havors said:

They should just throw him random bars each day so we can all go have a pint with him! 

Just mentally play through him saying these three band names at full volume.  It's glorious, even inside my own head.

METRONOMY!

JUSTICE!

FOO FIGHTERS!

• Upvote 2

out of all these the only one with any real traction for me is Gaga

Mac and Phil Collins a very, very, very outside shot but the money or lack of it will keep them away pretty easily

Gibb is the legend but perhaps they havent announced him as it just in case something happens at the 11th hour but it feels unlikely.

Edited by Memory Man

3 minutes ago, Havors said:

I vaguely remember being in the same pub as him once. Sadly before I was of drinking age and didn't really know who he was.

Would love to have a nice ale with him.