The state of the ground.

Sawdusty surfer

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Tommy101 said:

The geography geek in me (steady now) is very excited by that, accurate or not.

geek it up, southern France currently looks like a game of missile command :)

https://www.lightningmaps.org/?lang=en#m=sat;r=0;t=3;s=0;o=0;b=0.00;n=0;y=46.1715;x=2.2327;z=6;d=5;dl=5;dc=0;

I'm guessing it's a bit moist there now, but forecast for next week looks promising. Anything that falls now can dry out well before the festival, although it will slow the build. It's the 2 weeks leading up to the festival that are key

1 minute ago, bennyhana22 said:

Forecast for Pilton is for very little r*** over the next 10 days, so this slightly wet couple of days could be perfect for the next big build push.

Ben

Yes it has been very moist here however, following a soggy shambles around the village etc we did note that the roads were relatively dry compared to this time last year , when we were running through a river which was running down the middle of the road. It was water running off the hills. Today there was none so the ground was able to cope. Now what happens if this keeps up for a few more days? Well I shall report back on that

12 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

Yes it has been very moist here however, following a soggy shambles around the village etc we did note that the roads were relatively dry compared to this time last year , when we were running through a river which was running down the middle of the road. It was water running off the hills. Today there was none so the ground was able to cope. Now what happens if this keeps up for a few more days? Well I shall report back on that

Thanks you :) any sign of the KLF yet ?