ok so this year will be my first time but i have been to 2 other festivals in the past, Kendall calling and Green man, both have lots of things going on after all of the live music is over, so what im wondering is after say 12 are the DJ sets (at Kendall the indie disco always seemed like the place to be). in essence my question is for a new timer what is there to do if you want to dance tell the early hours and which one would you recommend? thanks, i have tried to figure this out from the Leeds site, but that almost gave the impression that it all stops after the headliners and there is little more to do than go to bed, i really hope im wrong!?!?

cheers.

• 1 month later...

There is plenty.

The silent disco is my favourite and that is usually based up by the arena and goes on into the early hours.

Also Piccadilly party and the relentless dj sets go on for longer  too. Plus you can just bring your own booze straight from your tent to all three of these no security feel free to come and go all night long.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...