Yeo Valley

alanr

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

wonder if brothers will still be at the festival

Actually, wasn't there a post that said they weren't? Or they weren't doing the Glastonbury competition this year at least. 

Edit: They will be there. They've been retweeting the Glastonbury lineup announcements. 

Edited by The60ftOctopus

it's going to be Tote Gate

someone get on the an Eavis.... I must know if I will get a free tote bag. if this is what happens in Brexit Britain I don;t want to be here any more. 

I mean what am I going to carry my lenor bottle to the toilets in?

I remember when they stopped giving you free little  pencils ,... I cried for an hour.

Edited by shuttlep

Actually, on further reading, this entire thread, combined with a massive smoothie, have made my morning. Now to check the weather thread and risk my happiness level quickly diminishing....

Edit: my happiness isn't because I have an intense hatred for Yeo Valley or the tote bag obviously. I'm not some kind of monster.

Edited by Sasperella

1 hour ago, Memory Man said:

must be, like pieminister, deemed to be too large now

Yep, yeo valley is huge (over a quarter of a billion pounds turnover a year). Not sure why it should be allowed special treatment at glastonbury over other massive corporations.

Good riddance.

im sure the bags will still be there, it'll either just have a different sponsor or no sponsor. After all it is basically included in your ticket price.

distributing programmes & lanyards on entry sans bag would lead to everyone just dropping them on the floor.

Edited by Memory Man