Map!!!

midlifecrisis

1 hour ago, Bonaneas said:

Hope so somewhere. Been trying to find location of small world stage tonight can't find it anywhere 

Small World is tricky - go up to Croissant Neuf and stand with your back to it, looking into Green Futures. Walk into Green Futures with Toad Hall on your left and keep going - next thing on your left is Small World, with braziers burning and lovely coffee and cakes drawing you in. You can also get to it from the railway line up through permaculture and keep the Mandala Stage on your left and walk straight ahead. Worth the trip coz this year they've got Duncan Disorderly and My Baby on amongst others!

• Upvote 1

Just now, billum said:

Small World is tricky - go up to Croissant Neuf and stand with your back to it, looking into Green Futures. Walk into Green Futures with Toad Hall on your left and keep going - next thing on your left is Small World, with braziers burning and lovely coffee and cakes drawing you in. You can also get to it from the railway line up through permaculture and keep the Mandala Stage on your left and walk straight ahead. Worth the trip coz this year they've got Duncan Disorderly and My Baby on amongst others!

You're kidding me?? I camp in healing field and know it now you've described it, walk past it multiple times per day each festival and seen acts there, just never knew what it was called !! Cheers 

Im there for my baby so great minds and all that :-) Should be amazing in such a small tent.

Just now, MrMac said:

Works for me... thanks very much!

For those who asked specifically:

Stonbridge Y23

Rabbit Hole Z22

Toad Hall W27

Beat Hotel H23

Just a quick note: that's only version 1. There'll probably be a fair few updates before the festival, but I don't know if I'll get to see them. It's pretty accurate, but later updates might have a bit more detail, like market names and a few more venue names.

59 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

Just a quick note: that's only version 1. There'll probably be a fair few updates before the festival, but I don't know if I'll get to see them. It's pretty accurate, but later updates might have a bit more detail, like market names and a few more venue names.

Aye, Tricketts bar and Crows Nest are missing at the moment

1 hour ago, mr gumby said:

It seems to have last years Shangri La lay out as well

So as someone has suggested no secret place between other stage and the glade.. Can't see any new area on that map and if that's this year's site map it won't change all that much from now.. Thanks BTW old son 

2 hours ago, The60ftOctopus said:

Thanks for that!

Cineramageddon looks huge!

Does the Other Stage always look like that on the General Site Plan? Also Glade area doesn't seem that much different?

From the line up it looks like there will be in a indoor and out door screen up there.

The other stage itself is the same but it has 3 sound stage type structures this year as apposed to one last year.

Edited by watsonjm

1 hour ago, Tommy101 said:

It seems to have last years Shangri La lay out as well

Nope Different lay out.  The Common & unfair ground have changed as well

Mandela stage has swapped sides by the looks of it, few changes in Green peace field, though this might be because the markets are missing

Arcadia has a very distinct black ring around it on this years map, wonder if they are fully enclosing it. Field has moved round a bit but again think this might be down to lack of markets.

Few changes in the Park as well.  What was the Lands end Tent?  As that looks to have got a lot bigger or changes (isn't labeled on 2017 map)

New space in the JP field, could be markets as i don't think there was anything in that field last year.

Edited by watsonjm

40 minutes ago, watsonjm said:

The other stage itself is the same but it has 3 sound stage type structures this year as apposed to one last year.

there was definitely at least 2 last year, as I remember being stood inbetween them for both New Order and LCD Soundsystem.

just checked the 2015 overhead photo and there's 2 on that too, although you couldn't walk between them.

7 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

there was definitely at least 2 last year, as I remember being stood inbetween them for both New Order and LCD Soundsystem.

just checked the 2015 overhead photo and there's 2 on that too, although you couldn't walk between them.

Yeah looks like there was two but were very close compared to what the 2017 map shows

2016.PNG

2017.PNG

Edited by watsonjm