Map!!!

midlifecrisis

The loss of camping from the new cinema seems offset by the reduced crew camping in Dairy...

Which has been cleverly clawed back above the Park

A lost property near Silver Hayes I didn't realise existed has gone.

Campervans West seems a lot bigger, maybe 60% more space.

An extra toilet in the John Peel field.

No idea what's going on in Campervans East. Maybe bigger, maybe smaller. 

Looks like Blue Gate has a new car park. I wasn't aware they needed more space. Maybe a contingency in case of bad weather? Not that I can work out how.

Park Farm still needs to be bought and bulldozed! A right pain in the arse that place!

17 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Dairy Ground now shared between staff/guest camping. No huge changes though, really.

It always has been. We camp there every year although up until last year we always thought it was the top of Paines until they switched the names around on the map

Perhaps there is a bit extra public camping the other side of the path but the area right up to the fence has been public since 2010 

Edited by Digi

20 minutes ago, mjsell said:

I assume this is to compensate for the lost camping for Cineramaggedon. 

What is in the area up by the park that has increased in size? 

Emily has indicated that there may be a few surprises on the Park stage this year, for the 10 year anniversary. Maybe they're just creating a bit more space, to cope with the prospect of bigger crowds?

16 minutes ago, Smeble said:

Jeez east cv field getting further away, E25 dramatically reduced in size but the outerlying fields bigger and extending further out, how boggy was E25 last year?

Some pretty big tyre trenches, but I drove a car out unassisted on Monday. 

I think they wanted more to go to Bath and West if possible? 

Edited by clarkete

2 hours ago, kaytee... said:

Apparently no one I'm going with shares the same level of excitement about The Map :mda:

Had near enough the exact same reaction in my group. What is wrong with people? ITS THE MAP OF THE GOOD PLACE