Swansea Coach

jdizzle

I was wondering if anyone has traveled from Swansea on the SEE coaches? 

I'm traveling from Newcastle and need to book a hotel close to the pick up. This was the only option available when booking and I wanted to guarantee tickets.   

Also any Idea on times? 

Cheers 

45 minutes ago, jdizzle said:

I'm traveling from Newcastle and need to book a hotel close to the pick up. This was the only option available when booking and I wanted to guarantee tickets.   

Also any Idea on times? 

Cheers 

The Wednesday coaches have departed between 06:00/07:00 in the morning for the last 4 festivals, the Dragon Hotel on the Kingsway is where the coaches depart from, so that could be ideal for you really. (2-3 minute walk from the train station)

15 minutes ago, jackarmy said:

The Wednesday coaches have departed between 06:00/07:00 in the morning for the last 4 festivals, the Dragon Hotel on the Kingsway is where the coaches depart from, so that could be ideal for you really. (2-3 minute walk from the train station)

Brilliant thanks very much! 

14 minutes ago, Cieran said:

Anyone know what the SEE coaches have been like from Leeds the past 2 years? I've emailed SEE but they just gave me a generic response

Iv got them for on Newcastle a few times from up here it takes about 8 hours so guess about 6:30 from Leeds it's annoying as in the past after about 1 hour we have stopped for 45 mins at a service station. I know drivers need a break and that's the way it is :(  

They leave up here at around 9am. 

3 hours ago, jdizzle said:

Also any Idea on times? 

Cheers 

Wow. You're coming from Newcastle to get a coach from swansea. Respect fella that's hard core.