Redwinevino

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, keb77 said:

@eFestivals will you be running your web checker for the resale again this year? I thought it was great - I didn't get the tickets unfortunately it kicked me out at the payment page.  But it was spot on at notifying me :)

Yes - the details are in the post above yours.

Note that I'll be increasing the frequency of the checks in the next day or two, to ensure the speediest alerting.

5 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Note that I'll be increasing the frequency of the checks in the next day or two, to ensure the speediest alerting.

Yay great I'll check it out! Although it kinda took over my life last year ha ha!!

15 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Cheers Neil, much appreciated - signed up and added the base tickets page. Do you think there would be any advantage to you adding glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2017/worthy-farm/1035046 and/or glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2017/worthy-farm/1100001? 

I know they redirect back to the main page right now, but I figure they might update more quickly if and when the sale starts back up. 

Can't believe I'm in here again.

I did secure tickets last May, and believe me it is totally brutal but possible.

i feel ill at the prospect already - I have my ticket, my other half doesn't- life may be challenging over the coming weeks 

Getting tickets for the remaining 2 in my group in the secret resale in 2015 was such a great feeling. One of my mates I got em for was in an exam at the time and hadn't read our group chat where I'd told them I'd got tickets. He got onto the bus home from college totally unaware that he'd had a glasto ticket for a few hours until we told him.

1 hour ago, Johnkhutch said:

Does anyone remember what date the secret resale was last year? Not that I'm trying to look for a pattern or anything..

#thereisnopattern :)

Previous 'secret' resales have been in the second or third week after the final ticket return date though. That's the 5th May this year (IIRC), so it'll probably be in the weeks beginning 15th or 22nd.

1 hour ago, Robinn said:

Considering buying a prepaid UK sim for Neil's page monitor. What's the success rate for people hunting for tickets?

It depends. 2015 there was about a 10 minute window to buy tickets - no holding page, just enter your details, hit proceed and away you go. I think everyone who was in the Whatts App group and available at the time got a ticket.

Last year, was a different kettle of fish with the sale lasting seconds rather than minutes. I was available, on the computer and had the page open when Neil's alert came through and still didn't get a ticket.

I suspect this year will be more like last year than 2015, :(