Traveling with national express (luggage)

DownlnAlbion

We're booked up on the 4am national express coaches from Bristol to The festival on Wednesday. I was wondering what people's personal experiences are with luggage limits as I can't find anything on their website. I was planning on taking my hiking bag and a fairly nimble trolley filled with beer cans, will this be considered too much? Will it make a difference if I can fit all my alcohol on my lap instead of putting it underneath? Thanks.

Trolleys and beer will be the first things to get left behind, an alternative to bringing it with you is too take a trip into Glastonbury or Shepton once you are there, there's definitely a shuttle to Glastonbury not sure about shepton though.

We had a right mare with National Express in 2010. As far as luggage goes I've seen extremes. Seen the driver turn away a family on their way to an airport for trying to bring on one bag too many, but in 2010 there were letting people bring massive trolleys on and our coach had to leave with seats to spare cos there was no more space for luggage. This was 4am or something silly from Manchester, we ended up having to change in Birmingham and Coventry, ended up taking three times longer than it was supposed to. On the bright side, I missed the England game. Was probably crap anyway.