Coach Resale

Michaels denim shorts

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just be careful about one thing guys. In the main coach sale in October, I had chosen Wednesday and was hammering away on refresh and getting holding page. Relaunched ticket sale page and it came up that Wednesday had sold out. Meanwhile my original browser continued to tell me that it was refreshing the Wednesday page ad infinitum for ages and ages after it had sold out. Good luck to all. Wetwipes the Unsuccessful.

Just now, wetwipes said:

Just be careful about one thing guys. In the main coach sale in October, I had chosen Wednesday and was hammering away on refresh and getting holding page. Relaunched ticket sale page and it came up that Wednesday had sold out. Meanwhile my original browser continued to tell me that it was refreshing the Wednesday page ad infinitum for ages and ages after it had sold out. Good luck to all. Wetwipes the Unsuccessful.

Oh god. 

16 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

So Firefox or Chrome better than safari??

A friend got our group tickets a few years ago on Internet Explorer.   He reckoned it worked as hardly anyone uses that these days.  No idea if that theory makes sense or whether it was luck.

Good luck everyone! I'm actually broadcasting my attempts on the resale live on student radio if anyone fancies listening in! No better way to spend a Thursday evening than listening to someone frantically pressing F5 on a keyboard! Also playing Glasto based acts on the show!

I'm live now, You can listen at www.looprevilradioljmu.co.uk or search for Looprevil Radio on Tunein App!

(Shameless plug approved by Neil :P)

15 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Another stupid question...regardless of what browser I use, the "refresh" function on a Mac is still the same, right?

Refresh on a Mac is Command (the apple symbol) + R. Hard refresh is Command/Shift/R.

Edit: Unless you mean is the shortcut the same across all browsers, in which case yes it is. :)

Edited by musky