Coachella 2017 Live Stream

BlackHole2006

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the following now just on a loop on Channel 1 until today's stuff starts at about 11:30pm?

3:35pm - Tennis (Mojave)
4:10pm - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard (Outdoor)
5:00pm - Bonobo (Main)
5:50pm - Mac DeMarco (Outdoor)
6:55pm - Glass Animals (Main)
7:45pm - Father John Misty (Main)
8:45pm - Phantogram (Outdoor)
9:35pm - The xx (Main)
10:40pm - Radiohead (Main)

So Tennis are on the stream now, so Xx will be roughly 3pm and Radiohead 4pm today?

22 minutes ago, hez said:

Is the following now just on a loop on Channel 1 until today's stuff starts at about 11:30pm?

3:35pm - Tennis (Mojave)
4:10pm - King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard (Outdoor)
5:00pm - Bonobo (Main)
5:50pm - Mac DeMarco (Outdoor)
6:55pm - Glass Animals (Main)
7:45pm - Father John Misty (Main)
8:45pm - Phantogram (Outdoor)
9:35pm - The xx (Main)
10:40pm - Radiohead (Main)

So Tennis are on the stream now, so Xx will be roughly 3pm and Radiohead 4pm today?

If you wanna watch Radiohead and The xx you can still rewind the stream back to see them again

5 hours ago, Mash011 said:

The XX look pretty dire, to be honest. They've got some bangers to came later in the set but so far it's just dull, and the crowd don't seem to be particularly into it either. They're still even for Coachella standards and even on the stream you can often hear them chatting over the music. We'll see if it improves but yeah, not doing much for me. Sunlight won't improve it either. I'll probably end up being there at Glastonbury 'cos Radiohead anyway.

Coachella crowd are the most vibrant unless it's something they really like, I remember them going pretty wild for Dropkick Murphy's a few years back. I think your issue maybe you need to really like them or they will appear like this. I'm very happy to be nowhere near the Pyramid Friday night.

4 hours ago, robu said:

Is it just me or does Thom's singing sound a bit flat?

It's Thom.

3 hours ago, Mash011 said:

Imagine that at Glastonbury - one of their top tunes (and one at the top of my wishlist) obliterated by sound issues. Disgrace.

It's a surprise as Coachella is up there with the best in sound I've heard, never an issue when I've gone.

3 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

If I'd waited all that time to see Let Down and then it cut out like that I'd be so pissed off :lol: hope the sound issues don't persist throughout - two this early in the set is enough to kill the atmosphere dead as it is.

Come on, they aren't a get the crowd going act are they.

23 minutes ago, arcade fireman said:

Nothing on the Coachella twitter feed apologising for the mistake either. They really don't give a shit do they. If that happened at Glasto I'd like to think Emily Eavis would make a much bigger deal of it. 

Don't recall her ever saying anything about two of the three headliners in 2015 being disrupted by sound issues and 'banterous' stage invaders

26 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

it was at end of Foals that the sound went

You didn't miss much with that idiot "comedian" invading Kanye tbh

Well they did have an album called what went down.....I guess we know now! Still, the less sound for them the less the can be heard!

Haha if he was English two we could say two idiots abroad.

Yeah Lemon Twigs were definitely an unexpected highlight of the stream, they'll be a must-see somewhere or other for me this summer. Glass Animals and of course King Gizz also really exciting, FJM was great too but dipped a bit in the middle due to some of his more questionable setlist choices. As for Radiohead, well, I don't think that was exactly their finest hour but most of that was out of the band's control.

8 hours ago, Woffy said:

I searched #coachella on Twitter to see if there was much fuss about Tadiohead's sound issues. Turns out all the top tweets are the most depressing fashionista bullshit. 

Dunno if it's just me but I always think that Coachella sounds terrible. Designated drinking areas, the pitch for your tent being marked out in squares and you're not allowed to be outwith that, hipster fashion as opposed to wellies and kagoules. Might just be me but the main priorities and focus is on the wrong things.

Will still watch live streams and that to watch some of the performances, mind you :D

36 minutes ago, OneLittleFish said:

Dunno if it's just me but I always think that Coachella sounds terrible. Designated drinking areas, the pitch for your tent being marked out in squares and you're not allowed to be outwith that, hipster fashion as opposed to wellies and kagoules. Might just be me but the main priorities and focus is on the wrong things.

Will still watch live streams and that to watch some of the performances, mind you :D

It's the insane heat that puts me off.

They should at least do what Benicassim does and start the music in the evenings, and play over night when it's cooler.