What no Craig Charles !!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Off to Wychwood today -spending tonight at the Caravan Club site at Cheltenham Racecourse and then trundling into the festival site tomorrow morning to be joined by Drewstrat (Andrew) and his lady Paula. I'll be in a twin axle Dethleffs Camper caravan with a Grumpyhack sign in the window.  Any Efesters will be welcome to call round for a coffee or something a little stronger.

9 minutes ago, grumpyhack said:

Off to Wychwood today -spending tonight at the Caravan Club site at Cheltenham Racecourse and then trundling into the festival site tomorrow morning to be joined by Drewstrat (Andrew) and his lady Paula. I'll be in a twin axle Dethleffs Camper caravan with a Grumpyhack sign in the window.  Any Efesters will be welcome to call round for a coffee or something a little stronger.

have fun grumpy - soz i won't be there this year.

A good, but not outstanding, Wychwood.  No 10/10 bands though Aswad were an excellent 8/10.  The crowd seemed a little thinner this year, so I hope the figures stacked up OK, but a good time seemed to be had by all. Top marks for the Andyloo teams who kept the toilets spotless until the end and the volunteers and litter pickers who kept the rest of the place friendly, spick and span.

Edited by grumpyhack

Spot on grumpy hack, as usual excellent weekend but nothing outstanding. Cabbage were good and bassist was in old dlr skyscraper t shirt, that took me back.

did seem a bit quieter, except for the Sunday evening where more people than ever stayed for levellers. 

Stalls and other stuff was a bit thin, it does make you worry about it's longevity just hope Graham and team can keep it up, it's our favourite weekend of year. Love the location love the music love the people.