Thanks Neil

Franky

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Franky said:

Not sure if this has been done before or not but I just thought bearing the amount of time I have spent on this forum since 2005 I should say thanks to Neil :) I have had many questions answered over the years and probably had even more raised lol 

It's the single best source of Glastonbury information in the world and it keeps my excitement at fever pitch every year I have a ticket.

Cheers Neil, keep up the good work !

Has been said before.. Can't be said enough....... 

11 hours ago, Dillyblue said:

Just a note Neil, I was undercharged for postage by 55p for the two mugs I ordered a little while ago which am sure is not useful for you!!! Will stick it on the donation page!

I had broken a handle off a previous one but it had been in daily use for ages (and been in the van to Glasto) so not bad! X

that'll probably be because I posted them first class instead of 2nd cos there'd been a few days delay between you ordering and me posting - as that's what I tend to do if there's been a delay in me getting to the post office. I don't expect the money for that.

But thank you anyway. :)

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

thanks to everyone who's ordered mugs, fleeces or hats in the last 24 hours.

I'm just packing them now, so if there's anymore for any more then it would be useful to have those orders now so they can all go to the post office together. :)

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/store/ 

Can I get a discount on postage? ;)

5 hours ago, Smash1984 said:

Keep up the good work. Just ordered a fleece, hat and 2 mugs :) On that note, will you ever be doing the hoodies again, would defo get invovled if yo udo decide to get anymore in.

Got the mugs already. But I would also be interested in a hoodie if you're doing them again.

Edited by JanieM28

Also respect the fact efests doesnt engage in spamming shite like this guy who recently tweeted me promoting his site **removed**
promoting another unnamed festi site....by literally tweeting anyone who has ever mentioned a festival in any context on their twitter feed in seems is just going to annoy people........and yes ill be ordering a mug at some point, perfect reminder of glastonbury times to go with morning coffee? yes please! :) 

Edited by eFestivals

ok shouldnt have linked the twitter account in question above, sorry neil, needless to say spamming random people because they mention a festival by name isnt going to attract fans, Im glad efests dont engage in such behaviour, I originally found this site by reputation and good word, not because I read some crap id been spammed on twitter haha. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, sorry to post this on here, I tried DM but it wouldn't work. (Inbox full?)

@eFestivals Hi Neil.  My gold membership hasn't auto renewed as per the email, link in the email doesn't work.  I think the card is still active.  Please can you help when you get time? Thanks and have a good day x

Edit: Thanks very much for sorting so quickly :)

Edited by Miesh

3 hours ago, Miesh said:

Hi, sorry to post this on here, I tried DM but it wouldn't work. (Inbox full?)

@eFestivals Hi Neil.  My gold membership hasn't auto renewed as per the email, link in the email doesn't work.  I think the card is still active.  Please can you help when you get time? Thanks and have a good day x

Edit: Thanks very much for sorting so quickly :)

I didn't do anything! 

Glad you're sorted. :)

My gold membership expired the other week (maybe last week), so I repurchased, only for the auto-renewal to kick in a few days ago resulting in another charge, which was then promptly refunded before I even noticed.

I'm not bothered, but I'm happy to do a more detailed report including the exact dates if that would be any use in diagnosing what's happening?

Edited by stuartbert two hats

11 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

My gold membership expired the other week (maybe last week), so I repurchased, only for the auto-renewal to kick in a few days ago resulting in another charge, which was then promptly refunded before I even noticed.

I'm not bothered, but I'm happy to do a more detailed report including the exact dates if that would be any use in diagnosing what's happening?

For once I joined up that I'd had two payments from the same name within a few days of each other, so went and manually refunded your second payment.

(I'd refunded a few other double-payers the day before, too).

It seems to be the case that for some people the autopayment has got slightly out of step with their renewal dates so that the ad-free use ends slightly before the autopayment is taken - which seems to be what happened today with Miesh.

(I deliberately didn't look into her issue when I first saw it, wondering if an auto-payment might go thru around midday - which is the time the autopayments seem to happen - and it did).