Campervan Ticket

smiley33

31 minutes ago, smiley33 said:

Hi can anyone tell me what will happen if my mum's friend's bf can't come to Glastonbury and the campervan ticket is in his name?  He won't know til nearer the time and it's because he might be working abroad. Ta. 

If he's returning his entrance ticket that'll return the cv ticket that's linked to his entrance ticket.

If he's not returning his entrance ticket, if your mum takes his entrance ticket with her that should be OK for making the cv ticket usable.

4 hours ago, smiley33 said:

Hi can anyone tell me what will happen if my mum's friend's bf can't come to Glastonbury and the campervan ticket is in his name?  He won't know til nearer the time and it's because he might be working abroad. Ta. 

If he finds he can't go before the cancellation deadline and cancels, as long as  one of the others was in the same original booking group, then this will apply.

"Campervan/caravan tickets are personalised to the named campervan/caravan ticket booker, and are strictly non-transferable. If the person who books the campervan ticket subsequently cancels their ticket booking (prior to 5th May), the campervan ticket will also be cancelled. If someone else within the original booking would like to take over the campervan ticket, the booking can be rebooked with their registration as long as this is requested at the point of cancellation (£10 admin fee will apply) but the booking cannot be reassigned retrospectively or transferred to someone who wasn’t in the original booking." 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...