Oxfam crew field

mr gumby

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

It's where is says "IT IS HERE" 

right by blue gate, you have to go through Heath and safety talk and wristbanding at blue anyway so just head there & there's a box office & couple of tents for the talks by the gate 

IMG_1660.JPG

Thanks MDS! :)

I've seen that map elsewhere, and wondered what the 'it is here' was referring to! That's quite handy, as I'll be walking in from the station, so that'll be the closest bit :)

No worries mate, TBH it's a bit of a mission up there when I think you lot get the backstage wristbands & could just set up pretty much directly behind the main stage with performers & other crews if you wanted to, but I understand you probably will want/have to camp with the people you're working with 

Edit: to add to that, if you are allowed to camp wherever you like (possibly oxfam rules? No one at bd's would give a shite) you can set up 20 seconds from the main stage, 30 secs from the bimble, at pretty much the centre of everything so I'd Defo recommend it 

Edited by Michaels denim shorts