Detailed Glastonbury map

Arkady

11 hours ago, Arkady said:

Anyone know where I can find a copy of the really detailed Glastonbury map online? The ordinance survey one that you can get from the various help stalls?

Not sure if this is the one you're after. In the coming months they'll be a new map released for this years festival with alterations so keep an eye out for that.

image.png

10 hours ago, Richi1988 said:

Not sure if this is the one you're after. In the coming months they'll be a new map released for this years festival with alterations so keep an eye out for that.

image.png

It's often hard to get a hold of ahead of the festival - should be in the access part of the website - but at the moment there's only a message saying 'The 2017 Access Map will be available prior to the Festival.'  We'll see if it is!

On 03/04/2017 at 10:27 PM, guypjfreak said:

I need a map that shows which bars sell Heineken or San migel.. Plus any different cider.. Not too much to ask I know lol

Can't help with a map, but the Theatre Bar was selling San Miguel. Not that I had any, because they were selling a good selection of other lagers as well. :)

14 hours ago, musky said:

Can't help with a map, but the Theatre Bar was selling San Miguel. Not that I had any, because they were selling a good selection of other lagers as well. :)

Cheers old son that's on my list now I'll download a copy of the Glastonbury map and try and fill it in myself cheers. G

22 hours ago, musky said:

Cheers old son that's on my list now I'll download a copy of the Glastonbury map and try and fill it in myself cheers. G

1 hour ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

The stout by St Austell (the excellent brewery whose beers are in the Cornish Arms).

That's what I want Cheers old son that's on my list.. If I get enough info I'll do a diy map with all the pubs and what they sell. 

If you or anyone would like to add to my list check out the thread on the question page. 

Cheers 

Edited by guypjfreak

On 05/04/2017 at 1:45 PM, guypjfreak said:

Best to Wait - I will send you a Avalon/Shelter 2017 Bar Map as they will be handing them out at training - which will happen shortly -

Before the split { when they formed Avalon } I think the bar map showed the location of 42 bars { or close } so not even 50% of the Bars were listed - you will never find a unofficial map that lists them all and they don't make the official DPS map public.

Edited by glasto-worker

14 hours ago, thatcrazypenguin said:

Just noticed www.glastomap.com the aerial detailed satellite map I used for the last few years has been taken down, apparently according to the site at glastonburys request....any one know why? security issues? or?

I recall a copywrite issue.

Can anyone advise if you can now walk up to Lime Kiln/Hitchin Hill once you've leave Darble - there is a diagonal path I'm not sure is accessible? I believe before John Peel moved, this was hospitality camping so people couldn't walk through? I'm trying to work out whether it's worth trekking to my beloved Hitchin Hill from Gate A (getting the coach), if we can short cut rather than have to go a rather difficult route round to get there. Otherwise, we may well just pitch up in Darble to avoid the hassle.

Any advice appreciated! 

Thanks

Robyn