• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, RossendaleR said:

Very happy about Feeder.

Sitting at the back on Old Gits' Hill watching the crowd during Buck Rogers whenever it was (2011?) is still up there with my personal favourite KC moments.

Aye, also happy here with Feeder. Couple of bangers back in the day. Will catch them if nothing else taking my fancy. Can anyone remember the main stage start time on Saturday ?

9 hours ago, Munich55 said:

This year will be my first at KC, looking at previous line ups, I assumed there would still be quite a few 'bigger' acts to be announced.

I actually thought there was still a headliner to be announced.

Wouldn`t expect too much extra now but pretty solid top end of the bill compared to some years I reckon. They raised the bar a couple of years back so we are probably getting greedy now :)

32 minutes ago, comfortablynumb1910 said:

Aye, also happy here with Feeder. Couple of bangers back in the day. Will catch them if nothing else taking my fancy. Can anyone remember the main stage start time on Saturday ?

Loving the Feeder announcement, although guessing they'll get an early doors slot that hampered Dub Pistols last year.

On Saturday and Sunday the main stage starts at noon

1 hour ago, ramragon said:

They've obviously got sub headline acts in place with the '6' headliner announcement so like you say, I could imagine feeder dropping back to a teatime slot, still worth a shout at that time though

Teatime would be sound, just don't want it to be 1 or 2 ish. Dub Pistols were great last year but there was only maybe 500 people there (499 dancing + Mrs Bottonrob thinking she's dancing but actually just looking uncomfortable!)

1 hour ago, bottonrob said:

Teatime would be sound, just don't want it to be 1 or 2 ish. Dub Pistols were great last year but there was only maybe 500 people there (499 dancing + Mrs Bottonrob thinking she's dancing but actually just looking uncomfortable!)

Good point sir. I was there and they did a fine job but hampered by the early slot as you say.

Colonel Mustard will face the same problem if they open the Saturday. I'm planning on not being quite as hungover :-)

22 hours ago, comfortablynumb1910 said:

Wouldn`t expect too much extra now but pretty solid top end of the bill compared to some years I reckon. They raised the bar a couple of years back so we are probably getting greedy now :)

Looking at the line up from the past couple of years, I've got ahead of myself. I assumed there was still quite a chunk to be announced.

Seen someone else mention Hope & Glory. I thought too that there might be a few acts from that announced for Kendal.

Going by the line up so far, FF, Manics and Stereophonics are the headliners that I can see, for the main stage at least. Shouldn't there be another?

This is my first year so not sure how it goes yet.

19 hours ago, bottonrob said:

might have to move out meet up to the main stage bar if its someone half decent!

Deal :-)

wear something that's a mustardy yellow colour !

we can sort this once ramrage gets the real ale tent meet thread up and running :-)

Edited by comfortablynumb1910

47 minutes ago, Munich55 said:

Looking at the line up from the past couple of years, I've got ahead of myself. I assumed there was still quite a chunk to be announced.

Seen someone else mention Hope & Glory. I thought too that there might be a few acts from that announced for Kendal.

Going by the line up so far, FF, Manics and Stereophonics are the headliners that I can see, for the main stage at least. Shouldn't there be another?

Worryingly I think it might be frank turner with Brian Wilson only doing an hour. On top of your 3 it's either Frank or tiny so suppose Jake bugg is a decent sub for kc.

Keep forgetting about seasick Steve. Will be trying to see him.

7 hours ago, comfortablynumb1910 said:

Deal :-)

wear something that's a mustardy yellow colour !

we can sort this once ramrage gets the real ale tent meet thread up and running :-)

I'll sort the meet up later bud, i'm on my own this year and around all weekend so anything suits me. I'll start it closer to the time

16 hours ago, Munich55 said:

"Shouldn't there be another?"

There should be another 5 me thinks.