12/13 year old

czabby

Hi guys...i am going with my two kids this year...at the time of purchase she was 12 but just noticed that she needed to be 12 on the day to get in free...she is now 13!! Does anyone know if they will ask for id for her ...dont really want to leave her in the car all weekend!

A few years ago my daughter and her friend, who, admittedly are both short, got in as 12 year olds when they were 18. They'd even gone to the length of Photoshopping and amending their birth certificates but no proof of age was asked for.  I'd given them strict instructions to dress down and try and look 12 and they walked in with no problem.  I was there as the 'responsible parent' to vouch for them and that was accepted.  Times may have changed but you'll probably get away with it.

My girls are 12 and definitely taking copies of id just in case as they could pass for older, especially as in CV field so have to go through security every day - may be pot luck as to whether you get someone thorough. Took them when they were 10 and never got asked, and again we had to keep going through checks as staying worthy view.

Think yogs idea is a good one. Last year for mine :(.

1 hour ago, connersz said:

Is it OK to take a photo of the passport? We don't have a scanner/photocopier.

No idea. It would seem to be the logical thing to do, rather than bring the actual passport and run the risk of losing it. I'll PM someone in the know to see what their stance is on this, and then get back to you.