BOOKING COMPLETE

briddj

Regarding the water bottles, I've had two. The first was 750ml (when they were launched in 2014) and the second was reduced the next year to 532ml. I much prefer the smaller size. It's far more convenient to carry around. The first was too bulky. 

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill never get those who now just dont fancy it.

If money is tight, fair enough. Regardless of the value for money compared to gigs, its expensive. I have to put in overtime hours for it.

If you have never been, so see the headliners and think "nah", as wrong as I find it, I understand that.... but if you have been before, gone to the trouble of t-day and to then just not fancy it. I find that very odd. Thats the position my mate was in. Her mates backed out on her.

47 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

If money is tight, fair enough. Regardless of the value for money compared to gigs, its expensive. I have to put in overtime hours for it.

If you have never been, so see the headliners and think "nah", as wrong as I find it, I understand that.... but if you have been before, gone to the trouble of t-day and to then just not fancy it. I find that very odd. Thats the position my mate was in. Her mates backed out on her.

Depends on the circumstances but I suspect the ones in our group were not that bothered in the first place and didn't actually go to the same efforts as some of us on t-day but were happy to take the tickets when we got through. Pisses me off when one guy in particular - who is desperate to go and goes to great lengths to sort others out - missed out and is now relying on the resale...

And from a more simplistic view, why the hell would you not want to go anyway??

Edited by bonbonbonbons

25 minutes ago, bonbonbonbons said:

Depends on the circumstances but I suspect the ones in our group were not that bothered in the first place and didn't actually go to the same efforts as some of us on t-day but were happy to take the tickets when we got through. Pisses me off when one guy in particular - who is desperate to go and goes to great lengths to sort others out - missed out and is now relying on the resale...

And from a more simplistic view, why the hell would you not want to go anyway??

I don't understand this either, who wouldn't want to go to Glastonbury, weirdos. 
Charm x

2 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Us ticketless folk have nothing but love for those who 'just don't fancy it'- I will not sit idly by while you smite them! ;)

26 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

I don't understand why people leave it till Friday. Every year some of my mates say got a week yet.... Leave it till Friday and your card or internet has a problem and you're knackered. 

I felt like I'd left it right down to the wire this year, waited all the way until Monday fookin morning to pay it off.

So one girl on twitter who has also messaged this Olly guy, is saying that surely there's something that can be done by see and messaging Emily to say that 'you know what its like to have a sick child'. YOU HAD A WHOLE WEEK TO PAY! I have no time for these people, there's people desperate for a ticket and they can't find 2 minutes in a whole week to pay it off. She is saying that she has had a sick child all week. Though she was also tweeting HM on the 1st April saying she can't log in to her account. So clearly had time to shop. I know I sound like a stalker, but reading these is infuriating. So I'm going to stop. Best of luck to anyone in the resale, anyone who missed the deadline clearly doesn't deserve a ticket.

13 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

The Lawn group has shrunk from 8 to 3. We're getting old and real life is biting people, I could see me doing a solo one after the fallow.

Our group's down to 3 now too.

There was just the 2 of us in 2011. Peaked in 2015. Few said they werent going again after last year (travel chaos plus mud I guess...), and 2 have just put theirs back in the pot this week.

Trying for 2 newbies in the resale though. Hope they get them - showing the noobs around is always a highlight.

Edited by Lubic87

Love that "was your child poorly too?" tweet. Yes, we get it pal, your kid had the shits. Her whole Twitter is #firstworldprobs moaning about not having the intelligence to successfully complete transactions to purchase clothes and holidays. Annoying person, I revel in the misfortune you brought upon thyself.

1 minute ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Could someone who does this sort of thing not twitter her saying something along these lines please? If I was on twitter I'd never be off it having a go at morons like this. 

Stay WELL away from Twitter, Scruff. Well away. 

I might have a pop if I can be arsed. 

1 minute ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Could someone who does this sort of thing not twitter her saying something along these lines please? If I was on twitter I'd never be off it having a go at morons like this. 

Funnily enough, I applied for one of those jobs a few years ago, didn't get it (which was actually because the interview was during Latitude, and I would have missed Mogwai).

Just now, Scruffylovemonster said:

What you trying to say? I do have some social boundaries you know, if you're worried about me getting arrested or something. 

No, you plum. Twitter is the vast virtual space into which the world' morons scream utter nonsense and bile. Like YouTube Comments sections x 100000000. 

If you started on there trying to right the wrongs of dickheads you'd never sleep. 

Just now, Scruffylovemonster said:

A job where you just have a go at thick strangers on the internet????

Where do I apply?

My application said I had a passion for new forms of media, and took personal pride in providing the best possible customer outcomes. Really I found the idea of being paid to tweet Rupaul and Beyonce gifs at the feckless public very appealing.

1 minute ago, Gnomicide said:

She's saying she was in hospital with her son. I feel bad for her, but...

YOU HAD ALL WEEK!

Plus, she follows TheThingy on Twitter, it's not like the balance deadline thing wasn't tweeted/retweeted about many times.

Time wise, she coulda paid it while having a shit.