Greenelk

2 hours ago, Kizzie said:

Yeah come on someone how was it?  I seem to have just shelled out a fortune for the whole family :blink:

We went in 2015, was absolutely brilliant to sit and eat at a proper table! Food was very good too. We have booked in for midday on Sunday, hopefully no clashes..... It's pricey but worth it IMHO! :D 

Edited by StoneCircle

I've booked for Friday lunch at 2pm. Did 6pm Saturday last year and it was absolutely amazing. Exactly what we needed at the time although we did miss some stuff.

Considered doing it on the Thursday, but I know I will appreciate it that much more on Friday and hoping that the 2pm slot won't clash too badly with anything. Will set us up nicely for the day!

3 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

We went in 2015, was absolutely brilliant to sit and eat at a proper table! Food was very good too. We have booked in for midday on Sunday, hopefully no clashes..... It's pricey but worth it IMHO! :D 

Also noon on Sunday. Let's say hello...

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Im trying to persuade a friend ... he's a bit tight so its gonna be hard to get him to spend money whilst he is getting good value from the rest of the festival , do they do tables for 1 ?:)

Seating was pretty informal in 2015, some small tables + tressle tables. Pretty sure a table for one would be fine. We joined a tressle table in 2015and it was as can be expected, very friendly! 

22 minutes ago, Waapster said:

Yes, I don't usually due to all my group being strangers on here but I'm going to break away (prob with Kid A) and join you.

There's a joke in there somewhere where you have 9 kids and Pablo Honey is your least favourite

10 hours ago, kalifire said:

Holy shit, the Thursday sold out while I was putting in my card details.

Blimey, they haven't even announced bookings are open on Twitter yet, it's only cos I was checking every day, as wanted to take my 16 year old to celebrate him getting his GCSEs out of the way!   We've gone for the Saturday

Edited by Greenelk

It's weird that the menu isn't even up yet, only last year's menu. I remember booking last year and choosing my starter, main and pud. This time, I just chose the steak option from the drop down. Bit odd. Hope we get to choose soon!