Lorde

jyoung

11 minutes ago, jyoung said:

Just seen this! It does make me feel a bit better about the clash but I think for me it will depend on how much tickets are. The Manchester date being on a week day means I would have to do Brighton on Saturday. I would have much rather she played at the Dome though because Brighton Centre is a depressing and soulless vacuum. Hmmmm. Will definitely have to keep an eye on this.

£32.50 + fees

On 02/06/2017 at 9:29 PM, shoptildrop said:

Should be able to bolt from The XX to get to other, but if ground condition shit I'll leave XX early as seen them loads before anyway... off to Flaming Lips after so Friday has worked out well for me for a change 

The only irk it trying to catch some of Altern-8 before Royal blood 

Im doing the XX-Lorde sprint challenge as well , but are you really willing to miss Angels on the pyramid just to see the start of Lordes set ?

Angels this year will be a moment

5 hours ago, swede said:

Im doing the XX-Lorde sprint challenge as well , but are you really willing to miss Angels on the pyramid just to see the start of Lordes set ?

Angels this year will be a moment

I've seen The XX so many times though which includes this March

I'll just position myself to the side near the end so should be okay I reckon  :D

16 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

I've seen The XX so many times though which includes this March

I'll just position myself to the side near the end so should be okay I reckon  :D

That's my plan as well, be in the mix for most of the xx but edge out to the side near the end 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

The Lorde/Radiohead clash not being made any easier by Lorde's new album being unexpectedly brilliant. Not just a flash in the pan it seems. Really gutted to have to miss her.

Yep. The record is a scorcher. Consistently strong and some absolute hits. This one hurts.

4 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

The Lorde/Radiohead clash not being made any easier by Lorde's new album being unexpectedly brilliant. Not just a flash in the pan it seems. Really gutted to have to miss her.

Not really unexpected given the run of fantastic singles! 

I'm sticking with Lorde. And I bought tickets to see her on tour. 

• 9 months later...