Lorde

jyoung

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Or you showed up for Radiohead 20 minutes in and were able to stroll nonchalantly into the pit?

37 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Swapping your wellies for trainers might have meant you got to see even more of her set. 

Think I might have been wearing some good walking boots that night actually. Memory is a little stretched😌

12 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Think I might have been wearing some good walking boots that night actually. Memory is a little stretched😌

Actually impressed you managed to see a chunk of each to be honest. 

The walk between Pyramid and Other is probably my least favourite. 

46 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Actually impressed you managed to see a chunk of each to be honest. 

The walk between Pyramid and Other is probably my least favourite. 

Yeh there needs to be express route there for people explicitly legging it between stages and not ambling along for food!

11 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

He did headline Coachella the very next year.

And Mad Cool/RW a few years later. I’m not saying he’s fallen off, I’ve enjoyed his latest album. I just don’t think he’s been talked about the same way since his 2014 run.

21 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Are we in agreement her best track is supercut?

The refrain ‘Cause in my head (In my head, I do everything right)’ is the biggest ear worm.

The feeling of...nostalgia? Supercut gives me is absolutely unparalleled, SO GOOD. 

2 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

One of my mates compared this with Hey Jude and I can't get the comparison out of my head now. Need an extended version with a 5 minute ending and I'll be happy.

Everyone says Beatles and stones but I can’t stop thinking about primal scream when I hear it.

Definitely has that crowd clapping along giving each other hugs kinda vibe. Very peace and love. She’s definitely been necking mushrooms.