Who's playing which day 2017

the wonderwhy

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 29/04/2017 at 8:58 PM, thewayiam said:

You won't see First Aid Kit too unless you miss the 2nd part at least of Radiohead.

Excellent

My missus is a big FAK fan so I don't have to see Radiohead 

22 hours ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

So with the confirmation about the "metal stage" line up in Shangri-la it looks like we have two pretty big events on Thursday night this year; Napalm Death and the Orb takeover of the Glade. Do we think this means they're aiming for Thursday to be a bigger deal than in previous years? 

(I realise this is playing loose and fast with the thread title but it's just a thought and didn't seem worthy of its own thread)

No doubt. Williams Green has been chaos the last few years. Anything to draw people away from the handful of unannounced acts is a bonus. Though having said that, will the above be taking place at the same time?

22 hours ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

So with the confirmation about the "metal stage" line up in Shangri-la it looks like we have two pretty big events on Thursday night this year; Napalm Death and the Orb takeover of the Glade. Do we think this means they're aiming for Thursday to be a bigger deal than in previous years? 

(I realise this is playing loose and fast with the thread title but it's just a thought and didn't seem worthy of its own thread)

It certainly seems like they're trying to offer some solid choices for the Thursday night.  Possibly aiming to limit any issues with overcrowding at Williams Green?

1 hour ago, uscore said:

I'm a bit typsy listening to ride and the flaming lips and am gutted about potentially missing them both for Radiohead. The only 3 bands I'm particularly fussed about all weekend

Welcome to Glastonbury.

Chances are you'll miss Radiohead because you will be flirting with some lovely ladies in the NYC Downlow.

8 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Had previously been announced for Down the Rabbit Hole on the Friday, and was today announced for Body and Soul festival in Ireland which he has down as Saturday on his website, so there's only Sunday remaining.

Oooohhhhhhhhh.... 

3 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I've got the industrial-scale heebie jeebies that this snoozesome muzak-peddler is gonna pop up like an unflushable floater and ruin my Sunday evening.

I don't really think he'll be headlining WH. More wishful thinking. I have steadily steeled myself for all my main stage acts getting awful or daytime slots. Almost looking forward to that.