Acts missing from line up?

johnny-yen

4 hours ago, Padgey said:

Please let them be playing! I can squeeze them into an already fabulous line up! Sooo excited! 

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, addicted2noise said:

Its a very very strong lineup but ATCQ, Kraftwerk, Aphex Twin and Bon Iver are missing for me although they could still be added. 

Kraftwerk were basically ruled out, Aphex too and Bon Iver was very unlikely for a while now.

2 hours ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

Thought Fleet Foxes, Maximo Park, and Blossoms would all appear towards the tail end of the poster. 

FF are Latitude exclusive  and the other two will probably appear.

1 hour ago, Zac Quinn said:

thank god this didn't come through until today or we'd possibly have been expecting them 

£60-65 for standing in Brum which will make London close to £70.

1 hour ago, sunnydaysblue said:

Faithless dj set

Kodaline

Orbital

Prodigy 

The Amazons......

Steps!

Steps! I can see being an add too.

1 hour ago, sunnydaysblue said:

Yeah where the hell are Status Quo? Where did this strong  rumour come from?

2nd addition add, I have to remember these, that's why RTJ need to be the hip act on Friday Pyramid.

To add fuel to my Lana Del Rey speculation, the NME's festival guide for 2017 have her as one of the more featured act on the cover

C8MIV6JVYAEJQVN.jpg

I find it very weird for the NME to put her in such a spot, if she's not playing any UK festival dates at all (which she isnt announced for any as of now)

6 minutes ago, sunnydaysblue said:

I can't remember major acts being added late all the years I've been going - just the odd bigger name. Suppose you could argue Status Quo aren't big but they are legends.

There was a Pyramid sub missing from the first poster in each of the last two years, so there is a precedent

Edited by Zac Quinn

I was half expecting Liam Gallagher. I guess it will go either of two ways:

1. He's not booked

2. A tour is to be announced & his management/Warner have requested that he isn't announced yet, so as not to jeopardise ticket sales. He's been confirmed for 13 festivals so far (although none UK).

I'm hoping for 2.

I was also crossing fingers for a confirmation of these 'strong rumours'; The Coral, Bootleg Beatles, The Amazons, Cabbage, Manics & Soulwax. 

Time will tell

23 minutes ago, sunnydaysblue said:

I can't remember major acts being added late all the years I've been going - just the odd bigger name. Suppose you could argue Status Quo aren't big but they are legends.

Tame Impala sub last year, Ellie G subbed Other stage and was in the second lot. The 1st drop is literally a selected portion....albeit mostly the top names bar anyone still selling tickets. 

6 minutes ago, plaskins said:

I was half expecting Liam Gallagher. I guess it will go either of two ways:

1. He's not booked

2. A tour is to be announced & his management/Warner have requested that he isn't announced yet, so as not to jeopardise ticket sales. He's been confirmed for 13 festivals so far (although none UK).

I'm hoping for 2.

I was also crossing fingers for a confirmation of these 'strong rumours'; The Coral, Bootleg Beatles, The Amazons, Cabbage, Manics & Soulwax. 

Time will tell

People need to stop worrying about what isn't on there, we have had a portion of the acts that will play. The Coral have said they are there, Cabbage will be, Bootlegs have are very good chance, Manics are 50/50 amend Liam G is announcing an album tomorrow apparently which may have dates, won't be announced yet similarly to how Van Morrison won't have if he's playing as Eden has just been announced. 

5 minutes ago, briddj said:

Think Maccabees became extremely unlikely once they announced Academy gigs on the 22nd, 23rd and 24th.

You are probabaly right but in my head it nailed them on for Sunday, JP headliner, which is the one slow we know Metronomy have.

Oh well the dream looks to be over, gutted I don't have tickets to see them on the tour either, spent many great nights watching them over the years.