Bonobo

pauladam

Just now, FuzzyDunlop said:

Sunday would do me.

Friday: Radiohead / Flaming lips

Saturday: Sasha and Digweed

Sunday: Bonobo

I'd take that for headliners, even if Bonobo isn't quite what I'd want to finish the whole festival with.

And I'd be that annoying bloke who seems to be at all the same sets as you, Fuzz. That genuinely is what I'm hoping for most, as we know things thus far.

(obviously I'll be sacking off novelty act, The Flips®...)

:)

Ben

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks that No Reason funding out from the glorious West Holts sound system to close Sunday would not be an epic way to end the 'main part' of Glastonbury 2017 deserves to be watching Ed Sheeran.

EPIC

Ben

With Kerala to kick things off...

stuff dreams are made of! 

35 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks that No Reason funding out from the glorious West Holts sound system to close Sunday would not be an epic way to end the 'main part' of Glastonbury 2017 deserves to be watching Ed Sheeran.

EPIC

Ben

Would be such a glorious way to close the festival (unless you're heading to the Temple)

5 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

Right, my lovelies

I have news.

A bit of Poirot work, including sterling efforts from @Keithy has discovered that Bonobo is:

Bristol - Wed 21 June

Netherlands (Does the Rabbit Hole) - Fri 23 June

Roskilde - Sat 24 June

Meaning that, if his self-confirm is true, and if he is playing live and so not 'just' a Thursday DJ set, he'll be playing on SUNDAY!

Meaning that the Radiohead clash is dead (die, you bastard, die) and the dream of Sunday West Holts Headliner is ALIVE (live, you sweet thing, LIVE!)

Ben

I assume you're saying this because his Songkick has Down the Rabbit Hole down for 23rd June. However, acts often just list the first day of the festival until their day is confirmed. Pretty sure all of the acts I've see playing Down the Rabbit Hole have Friday down on Songkick. If he's playing Bristol on Wednesday and then Down the Rabbit Hole over the weekend I imagine it'll be Friday at Glasto before heading over there.

1 hour ago, Will-2609 said:

I assume you're saying this because his Songkick has Down the Rabbit Hole down for 23rd June. However, acts often just list the first day of the festival until their day is confirmed. Pretty sure all of the acts I've see playing Down the Rabbit Hole have Friday down on Songkick. If he's playing Bristol on Wednesday and then Down the Rabbit Hole over the weekend I imagine it'll be Friday at Glasto before heading over there.

Much as I hate the thought, that's how I read it too 

1 minute ago, popcornmaster said:

Great shout! Forest Swords is very good live but I couldn't see him playing so high up. 

So excited for the new record (ordered on lovely 180g clear vinyl!). I was only being cheeky about him subbing WH. Smashing though that would be, (a) not a chance and (b) there would be a huge number of people waiting for Bonobo going 'WTF?!'.

:D

Ben