JoBalls

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, LSF said:

I was completely relaxed about not receiving mine yet but after reading this thread I'm losing my shit!!

Where is it?!!!

I was in your camp, so decided to take the scary plunge of checking registration details: all confirmed :) so thought it must be coach tickets only...Then saw:  

7 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

Just got mine, mine are none coach tickets 

Good feeling soon went west, now back to losing my shit too!!

38 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

wasnt the first year of them doing it a different design slightly(was that 14? or 15?) Ive got one I got that year and it looks a bit diff from the ones I saw people with last year.....also maybe just a problem with your cap as that was my goto container for carrying around premixed rum and coke last year and didnt have any fizzing out issues :P.........wonder how many people actually use them as a `water bottle` :P

got mine last year... maybe my step was just too sprightly :D

34 minutes ago, Quark said:

Despite being a neurotic over-thinker, there are some things I just don't think through properly.  That can be the only reason why I tried to use a camelbak pouch for rum & coke last year... :banghead:

aaahahahahaha  genius

1 hour ago, joeltg said:

This.

The more people that post they have an email, the less inclined I will be to check my reg number against the database!

As a Glasto newbie and self-confessed technical imbecile, what site am I going on to check my reg number, if I was to get so desperate and nervy?

52 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

wasnt the first year of them doing it a different design slightly(was that 14? or 15?) Ive got one I got that year and it looks a bit diff from the ones I saw people with last year.....also maybe just a problem with your cap as that was my goto container for carrying around premixed rum and coke last year and didnt have any fizzing out issues :P.........wonder how many people actually use them as a `water bottle` :P

2014 one was bigger (about 750ml) and had a colour logo on it. 2015 and 2016 was smaller (about 500ml) and had a metallic logo etched in.