Rock Werchter 2017 Loner Camp Chat

JayBeeis

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there! Some friends and me got an army tent at the hive resort for the festival. Sadly we've been suffering some casualties and only three of us will be attending. We're three nice spanish guys in our late twenties who love to travel and meet new people. If anyone wants to join us we'll be more than happy to share our tent. 

On 3/22/2017 at 3:22 PM, t-roe79 said:

Hi guys. I'm Tyler and I'll be there with my girlfriend Olivia. We're from Minnesota, this will be my first time in Europe. We'll be spending Tuesday night in an Airbnb in Brussels, then taking the train over on Wednesday and camping in the Hive. Depending how much room I have in my suitcase, I'll either be bringing a tent or we'll be looking to buy one in Brussels. Looking forward to getting to know and partying with some Europeans! I'll also take any advice on bars/restaurants/breweries to go to during our limited time in Brussels. 

Hi Tyler.  I am also planning on heading there from Minnesota, with my cousin.   First time in Europe as well.  My planning isn't anywhere near as good as yours, but assuming I get tickets, it would be cool to see people from the same neck of the woods.  

Edit - I'm Tom.  27 from Minnesota, traveling with my 26 year old cousin Shane.  I've been to Summerset Wisconsin, Festival Supreme x 2 (LA), and Northern Invasion.  Music and festivals are something I've just started getting into as of last year.  Rock Werchter would easily be the most epic one, If I can scrape all this together last minute. 

Edited by Mossed

1 minute ago, jwizz said:

Hi Guys, My name is Jonny and I'm from Scotland. I will also be attending Rock Werchter on my own. I am flying into Brussels on Saturday and will be staying there in a hostel for a few days before heading to the festival.

Join the club bud https://chat.whatsapp.com/EYskChIJABD0JjYCEh3uVQ

Cool...sounds like quite a few going solo...am doing the same from London...if you guys fancy meeting up and chilling out drop me some numbers and I can get a WhatsApp group going. I will have friends there who will be sorting me out...well if not I have my ways...peace out.