2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

3 hours ago, MetaKate said:

I just looked at mine for 2017 and from weds-sunday I did slightly over 100km... which is about 60 miles... and in 2016 I did 45km on one day alone. 

Idk it feels reasonable because we literally never stop moving from stage to stage. In 2016 I came home weighing 15lbs less than i started!

The average walking speed is 5km an hour and you would be walking slower at Glastonbury so 45km in a day is basically 9-10 non stop walking which doesn’t seem right. Not saying you didn’t stop walking but you must have watched some bands and stood still. Maybe dancing and shuffling or tapping you feet whilst watching bands adds on mileage 

6 minutes ago, Fred Zepplin said:

The average walking speed is 5km an hour and you would be walking slower at Glastonbury so 45km in a day is basically 9-10 non stop walking which doesn’t seem right. Not saying you didn’t stop walking but you must have watched some bands and stood still. Maybe dancing and shuffling or tapping you feet whilst watching bands adds on mileage 

Honestly it kinda makes sense... on the Saturday that year we went non stop from 11am to 7am... it was my first year and we got lost tons and walked the entire site a couple times... I dont think we sat down once because of the mud...and we really didnt see many bands that day either... dancing is probably included in that.... but the mud made shuffling/tapping your feet nearly impossible ... I'd be surprised if even fully attempting to dance didnt register as steps.

23 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Apparently, according to Festival Info, Gorillaz and a few others have leaked. Gorillaz would headline wouldn’t they? @eFestivals have you had any runnings with these before?

23FC45E9-BEA2-4E71-902B-8A2302CB8AEA.png

Albarn is touring The Good The Bad And The Queen this summer, and not Gorillaz as far as anyone is aware.

I can't really see how that can right.

1 hour ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Apparently, according to Festival Info, Gorillaz and a few others have leaked. Gorillaz would headline wouldn’t they? @eFestivals have you had any runnings with these before?

23FC45E9-BEA2-4E71-902B-8A2302CB8AEA.png

Triptykon? Hopefully that is Tom G Warrior's tribute to Hellhammer that is doing the rounds this summer, lol!

Just now, Rob_Murray92 said:

Well obviously, I just want to know how people already know that.

Corbyn did a speech at the festival in 2017. They've had Tony Benn many times etc,

Assume Attenborough will be doing a speech about the environment and so on. Hes become increasingly vocal about it in the last few years.

Or he could be just plugging his new show. Or telling us when Dynasties is out on bluray. 

2 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Corbyn did a speech at the festival in 2017. They've had Tony Benn many times etc,

Assume Attenborough will be doing a speech about the environment and so on. Hes become increasingly vocal about it in the last few years.

Or he could be just plugging his new show. Or telling us when Dynasties is out on bluray. 

Yeh it wouldn't be a massive surprise if he's there, cool though. So nobody knows why he's suddenly become a strong rumour?