rzwodezwo

2019 Headliners

1 minute ago, chatty said:

I can assure you Ive had sex with my hand on at least three occassions a day for the last two decades and have still spunked better music than The Killers have released. 

On form tonight lad. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

When’s the poster being made @Mattymooz? Always are class and makes it feel real. Also funny when Radio X and publications/stations use it as a leak.

Mmm gimmee a week or so, gotta finish figuring out how The Killers changes everything first.

3 minutes ago, gherkin8r said:

FFS can a man not have a good rant about a band?

Its the one thing we have going for us. We can all sit and have a good argument about the pitfalls of Brexit, itll get a bit heated, people will get upset, there might even be tears but at the end we can all sit down, agree how shit the Killers are and then have a good chuckle that they are being mooted as a major headliner in 2019.

A bit of light relief to help weather the storms. 

Just now, Glastocat said:

This!

@chattyQuiet night like marra?🤣

I cant walk after boxing so thought Id make the most of out my bed laden state tonight 😂

Just now, chatty said:

I cant walk after boxing so thought Id make the most of out my bed laden state tonight 😂

Bloody hell, lucky your hands are still working. We wouldn't want the killers to get off lightly.😉

34 minutes ago, chatty said:

Now seems like a good time to have a rant tbf. I used to hate The Killers and basically they stopped getting on my nerves because of how irrelevant they became yet somehow the c**ts have managed to push themselves into the mix for headlining a major festivalnin 2019. The mind boggles. 

Calling the band The Killers and having a lead singer called Brandan Flowers ffs. The only killing these lot do is is the killing of brainwaves when you listen to their music. 

Are we human or are we dancer? 

That doesnt even make sense you spazzy pretencious w*nker. Shit lyrics by a shit writer sang by a shit singer in a shit band. Shit song, shit album. 

From all the bands that came out around 2000-2005 how come these w*nkstains of humanity are still in some sort of prime position, they should have been bottled out of the first pub they played as teenagers and that would have been the end of it. Humanity spared some atroucious crap for a couple of decades. Job done. 

But no, people started getting some sort of conscience around that time period. What has beeing nice got us? 

Say what you will about KOL but at least they had three decent albums before they went ro shit, three more than The Fucking Killers. 

KOL would be shite headliners in 2019 but if they played one song from. Their forat three albums then they would at least play a set better than The Killers by one song. 

Fuck my life.

I guess it could have been Kaiser Chiefs. Being stuck with the second worse band is still better than being stuck with the first. 

Shut up you moron. Delighted The Killers are playing just to wind you up lol.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, gherkin8r said:

FFS can a man not have a good rant about a band?

3 minutes ago, Glastocat said:

This!

@chattyQuiet night like marra?🤣

Nothing wrong with a good rant, I'd go so far to say it was encouraged but thinking use of the word spazzy is acceptable means it deserves all the downvotes.

Just now, didinowanttohearthat said:

🤣

47 minutes ago, Glastocat said:

No snobbishness here mate, I don't mind the killers, I just don't feel they are a particularly strong headliner taking into consideration the other two (if correct). How would it of went down if they were headlining last year before they played that secret set? My guess is it would be a lot worse than now. So basically they are getting this gig primarily off the back of their performance as special guests at the last Glastonbury.

If you add an act like Macca to any of the three mooted to headline it would look better but those three together look kind of weak to me.

It might have been part of the deal, they were a big success last time (I saw chic). 

I agree their not as strong as those three we’ve mentioned, but there’s not been much serious chance (only dreams) the they’ve been on the cards. So as a generally poplar, crowd unifying headliner I’m happy above most of the other options (as summarised by dental, I think, above). 

Ususl rules about other stages apply. 

Just now, didinowanttohearthat said:

Youll not be happy if your ears start to work and you start to melt due to the soundwaves of death hitting you. Deafness can be a great affliction in times like these, think yourself lucky. 

2 minutes ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

Now now, settle 

11 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Nothing wrong with a good rant, I'd go so far to say it was encouraged but thinking use of the word spazzy is acceptable means it deserves all the downvotes.

Im not sure you can use the word all to sum up one tbf. 

If Mr Brightside isn’t Bohemian Rhapsody for the millennial generation then what is?

Edited by dentalplan

Just now, dentalplan said:

If Mr Brightside isn’t the Bohemian Rhapsody of the millennial generation then what is?

I Believe In A Thing Called Love

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

If Mr Brightside isn’t Bohemian Rhapsody for the millennial generation then what is?

It may well be Bohemian Rhapsody for middle aged people.

4 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Hey Ya! Outkast

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

thank u, next

Which is incidentally the same attitude I had when I heard The Killers were this years headliners.

• Upvote 1