2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

7 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

We need something soon, we've already started the "which National song is the best?" debate over on the other thread and I fear we are dangerously close to ranking the Radiohead albums again.

The Bends

OK Computer

In Rainbows

Hail to the Thief

Amnesiac

Kid A

King of Limbs

Pablo Honey

A Moon Shaped Pool

Sorry Hugh, it has come to it.

Los Unidades vete a la mierda idiotas aburridos. Never use Google Translate lads.

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Los Unidades to headline 2019...

https://www.nme.com/news/music/coldplay-new-music-under-name-los-unidades-2413275

”Coldplay? Never heard of them...”

6 minutes ago, StupidDream said:

Oh how to stupid of me, and I call myself a fan? Should either work or procastinate. He's just filling the trolling void battleborn left behind. 

Jesus, they are my personal preferences. I really dislike a Moon Shaped Pool and the rest are really close, especially The Bends and OK Computer and Amnesiac and Hail to the Thief. Sorry if I am wrong but I thought it was subjective. 

I apologise if I offended anyone.

34 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

We need something soon, we've already started the "which National song is the best?" debate over on the other thread and I fear we are dangerously close to ranking the Radiohead albums again.

Tbf I'm surprised your 'top five of all time' comment hasn't caused more of a stooshie

1 minute ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Jesus, they are my personal preferences. I really dislike a Moon Shaped Pool and the rest are really close, especially The Bends and OK Computer and Amnesiac and Hail to the Thief. Sorry if I am wrong but I thought it was subjective. 

I am offended.

6 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

I am not that serious :lol: I find ranking ridiculous anyways, can't come up with a list myself.