rzwodezwo

2019 Headliners

13 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Not technically. eFests heard Paul McCartney was doing Hyde Park, Brave Sir Robin has heard a bunch of names that are supposed to be doing Hyde Park and Paul ain't one. Could've never been booked for BST.

My bad, thought we had specific information he’d pulled Hyde Park.

1 hour ago, jparx said:

Unlikely I'd say but you could argue he fits in with the vague hints given on Twitter. My thought with Dlyan is if they wanted him, and he wanted to do it, it would have happened already though.

Yeah I'm surprised he's never did it before but fitting with the 2 blokes comment I can't think of many others that would be in a similar vain to Macca (not that it has to).

I still think it's going to be Macca though.

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I suspect the 50% chance thing was a reference to the gender balance in the population.

Or is it hinting towards RuPaul?

23 minutes ago, FatAmmy said:

The replacement is Bruce...Dickinson

SCREAM FOR ME, GLASTONBURY!

Let's just book Iron Maiden, let Bruce swear about him hating the bourgeoisie despite being one himself and throw on an hour-and-a-half of top-notch British metal.

You aren't going to get more Greatest Hits than the current Legacy of the Beast tour - lop off Sign of the Cross, The Clansman and For The Greater Good of God, you've pretty much got a tidy 85-90 minute headline set in the vein of Metallica.

They were bloody sensational in Manchester this year too.

• Upvote 1

Just going for the fun of it with the clues of 50% female, surprising booking and may well say no I'm gonna throw ABBA in the mix. 

4 hours ago, Jake9502 said:

She did say in her last tweet “someone she’s already mentioned” so maybe just look back through her tweets and see who she’s mentioned?

I don't think that's what she meant. She said "One I've mentioned isn't confirmed but has been approached", meaning "the act I've mentioned as replacing Paul McCartney isn't confirmed but has been approached".

1 hour ago, chatty said:

Just going for the fun of it with the clues of 50% female, surprising booking and may well say no I'm gonna throw ABBA in the mix. 

It's a solo artist. She said 50% chance it's a woman because she'd "already said too much" and didn't want to give any more clues.

can't wait for Macca to be confirmed and we can add another person to the "knows someone who works in The Music Industry that has absolutely no clue and is just repeating a rumour" pile, like the dozens, if not hundreds before.

or the 3 headliners to be confirmed and none of them are Macca and the person repeating the rumours turns out to be correct through luck and is still full of shit.

Edited by ghostdancer1

23 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

I don't think that's what she meant. She said "One I've mentioned isn't confirmed but has been approached", meaning "the act I've mentioned as replacing Paul McCartney isn't confirmed but has been approached".

It's a solo artist. She said 50% chance it's a woman because she'd "already said too much" and didn't want to give any more clues.

I'll be completely honest I'm just pissing about. 

8 minutes ago, Ged Devereux said:

She reckons whoever has been asked might say no, surely the only people who’d say no are those who would want more money or are lined up to play 2020

Reads more like the person doesn’t normally do festivals

17 minutes ago, Little Andy said:

Is everyone desperately holding on for any news resulting from @eFestivals Macca email feelers today?

not sure anything is coming fast, or even at all. :( 

10 minutes ago, RossTC said:

What have i missed on Macca? Why is it now in doubt?

Possibly pulled out and Glastonbury are looking at replacements but largely speculation at the minute