2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

GREEEN DAY ARE THE BEST BAND EVER 1!!!!!!!!!! apart from fall out boy ..... I was only 4 when American idiot cme out and it was my first album I ever got but my mum woulndnt let me have it because of when it says so full of shit in Jesus of suburbia so I was like fuck you mum and went to hmv pn my own lol !!!!! but they would be the best band to ever headline Glastonbury .......

1 minute ago, Jeremy F 2000 said:

GREEEN DAY ARE THE BEST BAND EVER 1!!!!!!!!!! apart from fall out boy ..... I was only 4 when American idiot cme out and it was my first album I ever got but my mum woulndnt let me have it because of when it says so full of shit in Jesus of suburbia so I was like fuck you mum and went to hmv pn my own lol !!!!! but they would be the best band to ever headline Glastonbury .......

Well that's a fucking lie.

Edited by dentalplan

6 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

I remember 21st Century Breakdown coming out when I was 13 and, again, weirdos who hung around metal bars at school doing vaults over them wearing Slipknot hoodies were the people who listened to it whilst the normal people were either listening to Arctic Monkeys or Lil Wayne.

Come to think of it these were the only people in my year who liked Muse other than me and a couple of my friends...

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Come to think of it these were the only people in my year who liked Muse other than me and a couple of my friends...

I liked Eminem, The Black Eyed Peas, Arctics and Green Day so where does that leave me? Fingerless gloved normie?

Just now, dentalplan said:

You didn't go to HMV on your own to buy American Idiot when you were 4. I know that much is true.

I did I was the pop punk in me I think it was born in my blood lol ........ I remember giving it to the lady and she looked at me like wtf lol !!!!!  and I saved up my pocket money .......

Green day would be a god awful choice, I can't believe R&L choose to have to them headline over SOAD in 2013 one of the biggest festival farces they have done.

Would quite happy with they could get fleetwood and elton.

RHCP would be cool but dunno if they are big enough over here anymore really.

Edited by Xeph1995

6 minutes ago, Xeph1995 said:

Green day would be a god awful choice, I can't believe R&L choose to have to them headline over SOAD in 2013 one of the biggest festival farces they have done.

What? They're easily bigger than SOAD. I love System but they'd be a weak headliner anywhere other than Download.