2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

4 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

They all have headliners to announce and are announcing next week - waiting for a particular headline potentially... They apparently cancelled Madison Square Garden gigs also.

Ahh ok.  Well if they’re about and they need a Macca replacement then I can see it happening. 

On 1/19/2019 at 9:52 AM, sisco said:

Pyramid
Friday - Stormzy
Saturday - 
Sunday - The Cure

Other 
Friday - 
Saturday -
Sunday -

(No idea on days but looks like The Chemical Brothers and The Streets are 2 of the headers)

West Holts
Friday -
Saturday - Wu Tang Clan
Sunday - Janelle Monae

That is pretty much where we’re at so far isn’t it? 

Be nice if the Chems don't get the Sunday night this time. Far too many dance acts get shoved into that slot, earlier in the weekend would be a nice change.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Homer said:

Be nice if the Chems don't get the Sunday night this time. Far too many dance acts get shoved into that slot, earlier in the weekend would be a nice change.

I reckon the Chems will be Saturday with Orbital on West Holt's Friday - and a 'guitar' band on The Other.

2 hours ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

If Arctics announce Bock Rock, Lollapalooza Paris and FBI Benicassim doesn't that contradict ArcticMonkeysUS information and put them back in the frame for Glastonbury? @eFestivals

IOW have an announcement this week as well I think, tickets back on sale Friday 9AM

9 minutes ago, CJTM said:

IOW have an announcement this week as well I think, tickets back on sale Friday 9AM

See if it's an exclusive.

1 minute ago, sisco said:

I thought CATBM (if it’s not Wolf Alice)

Pyramid sub I think but there is a chance, I think they would ram that field out...I don't think they'll be booked 3rd time Other though.

1 minute ago, sisco said:

Exactly the same opinion mate 

If they were booked 3rd time Other, day shouldn't really matter but it would be poor if it wasn't Saturday or Sunday but at the same Stormzy makes most sense if they did that. I guess if The Strokes are one though and Noel ends up one they can't be.

39 minutes ago, sisco said:

Talking of Wolf Alice..... any news?

Turned it down from what i've been told, taking most of the year off now, first break they've had as a band really in 7 odd years.

Not sure if they can defer until next year? - that's just me asking that. 

Did you hear anything on them @eFestivals

43 minutes ago, CJTM said:

Turned it down from what i've been told, taking most of the year off now, first break they've had as a band really in 7 odd years.

Not surprised they have.  Need a break don’t they. 

1 hour ago, CJTM said:

Aye if they were offered it for 2019 without a new album I'd be surprised if Glasto didn't let them decide to just take it in 2020 instead with a new album, unless they don't wanna book them that far in advance in case they bomb in the meantime somehow.