2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

Just having a look at the 2008 Friday clashfinder, as if before the headliners that night on the 4 biggest stages you had the choice of The Fratellis, The Enemy, Estelle or Reverend & The Makers hahaha. That is absolutely tragic.

There were plenty of good bands on that day but on at the same time. Kings of Leon vs The Cribs, and Editors vs Foals vs The Kills and MGMT would have been a killer for me.

34 minutes ago, Odessa said:

Just having a look at the 2008 Friday clashfinder, as if before the headliners that night on the 4 biggest stages you had the choice of The Fratellis, The Enemy, Estelle or Reverend & The Makers hahaha. That is absolutely tragic.

I laugh now but I'd have loved that in 2008.

April 2028

"Emily Eavis, in an exclusive to The Guardian, announces that this summer's Friday line up will be a full day tribute to the seminal 2008 schedule.  All the original acts have agreed to return to play the same sets in the same order, except for Kings of Leon who will be replaced by a flock of pigeons in the rafters ceremonially shitting all over the stage."

26 minutes ago, Purple aki squat said:

One thing is for sure, I would rather have that 08 line up and a festival to look forward to than what we have this year.

That Sunday run of Cohen, Spiritualized and the national was a great way to finish.

That's true. I saw Battles that year, probably the best set I've ever seen, bar none.