2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

9 hours ago, Odessa said:

It's not the end of the world if it does turn out to be the replacement members, but it'd be nice to see them all again. Especially as Dave Keuning, one of the original fab four, wrote the most well known riff of the 21st century. He should be there to play it every time The Killers headline the pyramid.

Hi! I'm a big Killers fan too. This will be my 9th show. I'm going to see Dave play in London next month. I'll be very surprised if he plays Glasto having missed the entirety of the last tour. They got a really slick rhythm going with the touring lineup. I'd love to see him back but I would put big bucks on it being Ted and Jake.

4 minutes ago, mcshed said:

He's made it very clear that although he has soul he is not in fact a soldier.

I'm very glad he made that important distinction via music- usually having soul is synonymous with being a soldier, so it's quite unusual yet refreshing to have soul yet NOT be a soldier. Glad he's challenging stereotypes. 

• Upvote 2

I would have absolutely no idea if the guys behind Brandon were the original, a new lineup, or some randoms he auditioned to fill in last minute. And I saw them live in Sheffield in November 2017!

On a side note, I would have been excited about The Killers as headliner had I not been to that Sheffield gig. I don't know if it was just the crowd or the shitty soulless arena....but it was incredibly dull and did nothing to quell my disappointment and missing the JP set (through a comedy of errors, lost phones and woeful judgement). I don't particularly care to see them again....but I have a feeling I might get dragged there. Unless they clash with Jon Hopkins and then my friends can all just do one. 

56 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

I'm very glad he made that important distinction via music- usually having soul is synonymous with being a soldier, so it's quite unusual yet refreshing to have soul yet NOT be a soldier. Glad he's challenging stereotypes. 

How does one have a soul but not be a solider yet be either a human or a dancer?