2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

Lot of people on social media excited by the killers? I’m sorry but they’ve just finished touring pretty much everywhere. And hey played a (not so) secret set. So not sure what warrants them worthy as headliners? 

Happy with the cure though, even though we knew they were pretty much nailed on from day one. 

Edited by D-Low

39 minutes ago, ramusgrove said:

IMG_20190315_080235.jpg

No real pattern on here like the last one when it was clear The National and Biffy were subs? I'm guessing Janet, George and Liam (but not in that day order).

Loads more to come but I'm happy with this for a start. I think Miley will smash it.

3 minutes ago, D-Low said:

Lot of people on social media excited by the killers? I’m sorry but they’ve just finished touring pretty much everywhere. And hey played a (not so) secret set. So not sure what warrants them worthy as headliners? 

Happy with the cure though, even though we knew they were pretty much nailed on from day one. 

they've had their day but they're still hugely popular all the same. They'll have the biggest crowd of all the headliners.

As I said in the must see / maybe thread, I am adequately whelmed by the line up.  There's plenty that  I'll be happy to see (or have seen before) and there's a couple of sets that I'll be catching no matter what but there's nothing that really boils my piss.

In a way, isn't that the ideal situation?  Lots of enjoyable acts and not a lot of shite, if the weather is anything like '17, I'm going to have a wonderful time bimbling around!

45 minutes ago, harderfaster said:

Yep, also absolutely buzzing. Was so worried that, after months of rumours on here, they wouldn't be there.

How long do we reckon they'll get? 

I'm not sure.  Am thinking may not be their full 3+ hour ones that they do on their own tours but maybe similar length of time they played at BST last year which was around the 2 and quarter/ 2 and a half hour mark

With no Noel Gallagher announcement, do we think he could be doing the Friday morning legend secret slot on the Other? He said somewhere in an interview that he would want to play early so he can enjoy the weekend. Liam has played it with Beady Eye, Charlatans have done it, Blondie ... It would fit.