2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

Lads and ladies, just to put a slight spin on things but doesn't this happen every year. We're all sat ever so slightly despondent on the lacklustreness of the predicted headliners then BAM Glastonbury does something from leftfield (not the tent) and announces something unexpected or have I got rose tinted glasses?

I'm a dreamer. For me the dream is still alive. 

La la ooh la laa ga ga ooh la laaa

8 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Lads and ladies, just to put a slight spin on things but doesn't this happen every year. We're all sat ever so slightly despondent on the lacklustreness of the predicted headliners then BAM Glastonbury does something from leftfield (not the tent) and announces something unexpected or have I got rose tinted glasses?

I so read that in a Livin' Joy way, the unexpected nature of which made it a great moment btw!

I'm in Gaga camp too, would make my year. 

11 hours ago, H.M.V said:

I'm with you, I'm still not convinced by the Killers rumours

11 hours ago, H.M.V said:

On the contrary I find that we're always dreaming pretty big in the lead up, usually knowing two out of three headliners but foolishly hoping the third will be Bowie/Prince/Fleetwood Mac/Stone Roses/Madonna but then in the few weeks leading up to the poster drop come to the realisation that it's actually gonna be Mumfords/Kasabian/Coldplay/Muse/Ed Sheeran.

The Killers seem significantly worse and even unbelievable than that lot because they're an act we often laugh about as being a fill-in headliner when they're announced for other festivals as they're seemingly never not at a UK festival, but from the sound of it that's exactly what they'll be doing for Glastonbury this year. We've had our hopes of Madonna, Fleetwood Mac etc for this year - it's time to come to terms with the reality that the festival, due to no real fault of their own, dropped the ball a bit this year.

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

On the contrary I find that we're always dreaming pretty big in the lead up, usually knowing two out of three headliners but foolishly hoping the third will be Bowie/Prince/Fleetwood Mac/Stone Roses/Madonna but then in the few weeks leading up to the poster drop come to the realisation that it's actually gonna be Mumfords/Kasabian/Coldplay/Muse/Ed Sheeran.

The Killers seem significantly worse and even unbelievable than that lot because they're an act we often laugh about as being a fill-in headliner when they're announced for other festivals as they're seemingly never not at a UK festival, but from the sound of it that's exactly what they'll be doing for Glastonbury this year. We've had our hopes of Madonna, Fleetwood Mac etc for this year - it's time to come to terms with the reality that the festival, due to no real fault of their own, dropped the ball a bit this year.

Damn it, you're right. NOW I'm convinced by the Killers rumour