2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

6 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

They were the most Brexit-y bands that sprung immediately to mind.

OCS at the Villa Leisure Centre in 1996 was my first gig.

What a venue! I only managed to see them for the first time a few years back at that Beyond the Tracks gig in Brum. Them and The Coral!

Get em both on the farm I say ?

1 hour ago, Stokesy10 said:

What a venue! I only managed to see them for the first time a few years back at that Beyond the Tracks gig in Brum. Them and The Coral!

Get em both on the farm I say ?

I'd love some OCS on the farm.

Never seen the full band live but have watched Simon Bird on his own a couple of times. Always been a good gig.

4 minutes ago, briddj said:

Resale not until April 28. That poster isn't coming anytime soon ladies and gentlemen. Stand down.

Balance is due on 1st April though. Don't we normally get the poster before we start paying?

5 minutes ago, briddj said:

Resale not until April 28. That poster isn't coming anytime soon ladies and gentlemen. Stand down.

It’ll be around the same time as normal.  Guessing it isn’t the week before as it’s Easter Sunday. 

Edited by sisco

Just now, dave0h said:

Still anticipating the lineup towards the end of the month? Or will that be moved back a little as well? 

Also - Is there usually a slight heads up, or do they just drop the poster online? 

I think Neil gets it in advance so he can populate the site. He usually gives us a warning an hour or two before it drops.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Purple aki squat said:

The longer this is going on with no additional announcements makes me think they have booked something big. Who, I don’t know.

Who could they book that nobody thought of?

Who would hold back on announcing

I hope it’s not the who 

Im really hoping lts The Orible OO, but i very much doubt it will be

32 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I think Neil gets it in advance so he can populate the site. He usually gives us a warning an hour or two before it drops.

I’d be surprised if that was true. I think his sources give him a heads up about when to locate our beds, but I reckon he sees it at the same time as any of us. Just a theory.