2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

10 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Just need a post that suggests Adele's right with her view on taxes, Floyd not headlining in 2008 instead of Kings of Leon was a good thing and a huge Nick Cave dis and I think it'd be enough to bait him out of retirement.

The Pink Floyd diatribe is an annual tradition round these parts.

37 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Just to clarify, The Killers may not be my cup of tea but they've done exceptionally well for a band fronted by a Hotel Transylvania toy that the rest of the group found in a Happy Meal.

I hope the Killers mix it up a bit this year for their headline slot, they could Barndon Flowers solo album in full.?

To be fair the chilli peppers were responsible for one of the worst gigs i've ever been to and it's not just because it was at the Stadium of Light, they were just utter shite. Charged a scandalous amount of money for 2012 as well. 

14 minutes ago, ROBO2017 said:

Queen & Adam Lambert are still favorites with the bookies (not including cure & killers). Surely Queen karaoke cant headline glasto? 

Personally, I'd take that over The Cure... But could anyone see Queen + AL maybe taking a spot somewhere else?

I feel like they're one of those strange acts where you feel like they'd not be right to headline, but also wouldn't fit any lower

Just now, K2SO said:

Personally, I'd take that over The Cure... But could anyone see Queen + AL maybe taking a spot somewhere else?

I feel like they're one of those strange acts where you feel like they'd not be right to headline, but also wouldn't fit any lower

Don't see any chance that Brian May turns up on the farm...