2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

18 hours ago, StevieGed said:

Liam subbing The Killers is the counterweight to whoever was there to criticise the Stormzy booking. 

Aside from the Janet rumour which im not sold on, any ideas of who could be due to sub Friday and Sunday? Im sold on Tame Impala and Chems on the other but enjoy a good pyramid sub when the suns going down so be nice to catch someone if I don’t get a chance to see Liam due to Chems/Tame being on the Saturday. 

Cant lie but Pharrell was a proper party in 2015, weather was cracking the flags. Loved The xx before Radiohead too, it was great seeing them play Loud Places in a state of ecstasy could you say!

My guess is George Ezra for Friday sub. Nothing on it other than he’s free that weekend and I’d be surprised if he wasn’t there.

outsider bets for Catfish & The Bottlemen but idk.

59 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Wait what?

20 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Yep, also sat here saying that..

I think, if I'm reading him right, that rumours, by their nature, cannot be dud.  They are neither true nor false.  Any confirmation either way and they become facts.  I don't recall a rumour from 2010, but it's possible there was.  And we all know the Stroked didn't play.

Edited by fatyeti24

Just now, forjustoneday said:

In terms of the 'secret set', how secret actually is it? I.e. how long before the 'secret' band play is it revealed/known....

Whenever there’s a secret set it’s always pretty easy to find out who it is on the day by coming on here. Anybody who did a bit of sleuthing knew it was The Killers in 2017, and likewise for most of the others from previous years.

51 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Nah not the actual Park Stage. Crow’s Nest.

?

Man the strokes get such a thrashing on this board. I’ll be watching them even if they’re playing inside the long-drops.

giphy.gif

This might be the best use of a gif I’ve ever found. 

• Upvote 9