2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

14 hours ago, ogriff said:

I met Will Young once in a pub in Hackney. Can confirm that he was a thoroughly nice chap, and happy to put up with drunken ramblings. 10/10, would definitely bother him again.

I saw him in Pret on the The Strand once - true story. I was walking past outside, so it was hard to gauge if he was a nice person from there. I'm happy to give him the benefit of the doubt though.

8 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Just seen this Tweet, which is interesting...

Doubt it will have impact on whether or what he plays, but it might mean you won’t get any Oasis songs on the highlights...

Might be the case for G too (don't know if that'll come under the same banner), but 'As It Was' that he's referring to is a new doc 'to tell story of how he “emerged from Noel’s shadow”'

https://www.nme.com/news/music/liam-gallagher-as-it-was-documentary-2307724

11 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Just seen this Tweet, which is interesting...

Doubt it will have impact on whether or what he plays, but it might mean you won’t get any Oasis songs on the highlights...

NGHFB's gig at The London Palladium has just sold out in about a minute.

I was there on the dot and only got offered expensive or side seats and then they were gone.

Bollocks. I quite fancied that.

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

I managed to nab one.

What did you go for?

I was really aiming for centre stalls but was thinking they would be the cheap seats for some reason. Was offered side stalls but balked at the price and then started dithering about whether to go for cheaper seats in the gods or a side view and they were gone.

Ho hum. I'd have needed to get a day off anyway (off a night that morning) which I may not have been able to get and I've seen them at least four times already. Best one being Brixton Academy a few years ago. Johnny Marr and Paul Weller guesting and I swapped a hello and a grin with Posh Spice (I didn't realise who it was 'till I got back home and my mate told me the Beckhams were there. I'd thought she was someone I vaguely recognised from back home).

The screen synching was well out though, which ruined it a bit for me. It seemed like it was set up for people half way at the back of a field at a festival.

18 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

What did you go for?

I was really aiming for centre stalls but was thinking they would be the cheap seats for some reason. Was offered side stalls but balked at the price and then started dithering about whether to go for cheaper seats in the gods or a side view and they were gone. 

Ho hum. I'd have needed to get a day off anyway (off a night that morning) which I may not have been able to get and I've seen them at least four times already. Best one being Brixton Academy a few years ago. Johnny Marr and Paul Weller guesting and I swapped a hello and a grin with Posh Spice (I didn't realise who it was 'till I got back home and my mate told me the Beckhams were there. I'd thought she was someone I vaguely recognised from back home).

The screen synching was well out though, which ruined it a bit for me. It seemed like it was set up for people half way at the back of a field at a festival.

Ended up with the expensive stalls seats, had See open on my work computer and my phone. Got straight through on my laptop and put the 85 quid one in my basket while I tried to get cheaper ones on my phone. Couldn't get in so just bought those.

Really regretted not seeing him last year as I loved WBTM and GF is looking less likely this is probably the best chance to see him.

1 hour ago, H.M.V said:

What happened with the chickens and their predictions? @Yellow Chicken where are you? Didn't care for that @Blue Chicken 

I was the first chicken, the best chicken and currently a chicken with no knowledge of what's happening. I'd guess first poster in late March and nothing more before then.

1 hour ago, Blue Chicken said:

I was the first chicken, the best chicken and currently a chicken with no knowledge of what's happening. I'd guess first poster in late March and nothing more before then.

Have any of you actually ever seen a chicken..?

giphy.gif

Edited by Hawros
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3