2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

16 minutes ago, chatty said:

Now seems like a good time to have a rant tbf. I used to hate The Killers and basically they stopped getting on my nerves because of how irrelevant they became yet somehow the c**ts have managed to push themselves into the mix for headlining a major festivalnin 2019. The mind boggles. 

Calling the band The Killers and having a lead singer called Brandan Flowers ffs. The only killing these lot do is is the killing of brainwaves when you listen to their music. 

Are we human or are we dancer? 

That doesnt even make sense you spazzy pretencious w*nker. Shit lyrics by a shit writer sang by a shit singer in a shit band. Shit song, shit album. 

From all the bands that came out around 2000-2005 how come these w*nkstains of humanity are still in some sort of prime position, they should have been bottled out of the first pub they played as teenagers and that would have been the end of it. Humanity spared some atroucious crap for a couple of decades. Job done. 

But no, people started getting some sort of conscience around that time period. What has beeing nice got us? 

Say what you will about KOL but at least they had three decent albums before they went ro shit, three more than The Fucking Killers. 

KOL would be shite headliners in 2019 but if they played one song from. Their forat three albums then they would at least play a set better than The Killers by one song. 

Fuck my life.

I guess it could have been Kaiser Chiefs. Being stuck with the second worse band is still better than being stuck with the first. 

Melty

18 minutes ago, chatty said:

Now seems like a good time to have a rant tbf. I used to hate The Killers and basically they stopped getting on my nerves because of how irrelevant they became yet somehow the c**ts have managed to push themselves into the mix for headlining a major festivalnin 2019. The mind boggles. 

Calling the band The Killers and having a lead singer called Brandan Flowers ffs. The only killing these lot do is is the killing of brainwaves when you listen to their music. 

That doesnt even make sense you spazzy pretencious w*nker. Shit lyrics by a shit writer sang by a shit singer in a shit band. Shit song, shit album. 

From all the bands that came out around 2000-2005 how come these w*nkstains of humanity are still in some sort of prime position, they should have been bottled out of the first pub they played as teenagers and that would have been the end of it. Humanity spared some atroucious crap for a couple of decades. Job done. 

But no, people started getting some sort of conscience around that time period. What has beeing nice got us? 

Say what you will about KOL but at least they had three decent albums before they went ro shit, three more than The Fucking Killers. 

KOL would be shite headliners in 2019 but if they played one song from. Their forat three albums then they would at least play a set better than The Killers by one song. 

Fuck my life.

I guess it could have been Kaiser Chiefs. Being stuck with the second worse band is still better than being stuck with the first. 

You've not had sex in fucking ages, I can tell

• Upvote 1

Just now, RyanSmith9311 said:

Probably 0 facts in that rant tbh.

Crazy how mad people get in this chat. Just simply see someone else! I’m sure we will all have a class time no matter who headlines

The one saving grace is that people will piss on the land less. Theyll instead piss in bottles that they can throw at The Killers instead. 

1 minute ago, RyanSmith9311 said:

Probably 0 facts in that rant tbh.

Crazy how mad people get in this chat. Just simply see someone else! I’m sure we will all have a class time no matter who headlines

unless you have the misfortune to be standing next to rantyman when you are watching someone else....

3 minutes ago, gherkin8r said:

FFS can a man not have a good rant about a band?

Its the one thing we have going for us. We can all sit and have a good argument about the pitfalls of Brexit, itll get a bit heated, people will get upset, there might even be tears but at the end we can all sit down, agree how shit the Killers are and then have a good chuckle that they are being mooted as a major headliner in 2019.

A bit of light relief to help weather the storms. 

34 minutes ago, chatty said:

Fuck my life.

Shut up you moron. Delighted The Killers are playing just to wind you up lol.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, gherkin8r said:

FFS can a man not have a good rant about a band?

3 minutes ago, Glastocat said:

This!

@chattyQuiet night like marra??

Nothing wrong with a good rant, I'd go so far to say it was encouraged but thinking use of the word spazzy is acceptable means it deserves all the downvotes.