2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

24 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

Ha ha yeah.

For a group of people who say that Glastonbury is ‘not about the headliners’, we all spend a lot of time talking about it. Ha ha.

Honestly I just want information. Any and all. I'd be way happier if they just dropped  lineup but I know the headliners are the next bit of info. 

Fallow years are tough, man. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, morph100 said:

Still think  there will be a female headliner and lack of info points to USA so Taylor swift, Madonna or someone similar makes sense to me

I think we had a lack of info about Stormzy until about two weeks before his announcement.

Also, Kylie's quite possibly gonna be more talked-about than any headliner this year. Then add Janet Jackson, Christine and the Queens, at a guess Solange and Robyn too... It's not exactly gonna be a dudefest if they don't have a woman headlining Saturday night.

1 hour ago, Wooderson said:

You rated Bruce above Neil? Interesting.

Bruce knocked it out of the park that night. I remember Eavis getting fined £3k for him overrunning his slot by half an hour, and saying something along the lines of "I'd have paid much more than that for just half an hour of Springsteen."

Blur were just magical though. Only better live performance I've ever seen was The Stone Roses at Heaton Park.

10 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Basil brush is the Coldplay of the kids zone , they complain about him but the tent is rammed when he’s on 

Reminds me...my kids wanted to see George Ezra on the pyramid but a last minute change of plan had us back in the kidz field for Dynamo. No regrets :-)