2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

Talk of two blokes was meant to be Stormzy and McCartney.

So that theory splits in two, either McCartney was pencilled in and has pulled and thus the 'two blokes' is now one bloke and a replacement. 

Or Macca was never ever booked and it still holds up with a mystery bloke being still in frame. 

Or its Coldplay again under the name Chris Martin who turns up on his own and does a Coldplay acoustic set on his norman. 

40 minutes ago, chatty said:

Talk of two blokes was meant to be Stormzy and McCartney.

So that theory splits in two, either McCartney was pencilled in and has pulled and thus the 'two blokes' is now one bloke and a replacement. 

Or Macca was never ever booked and it still holds up with a mystery bloke being still in frame. 

Or its Coldplay again under the name Chris Martin who turns up on his own and does a Coldplay acoustic set on his norman. 

You and me and a couple of blokes,

Hanging out with the guys from Strokes

• Upvote 1

The "couple of blokes" comment was said like 2 days before the lady on Twitter said she'd heard Macca had pulled out (and bear in mind this wasn't her running to Twitter to announce what she'd heard, it was her replying to a conversation about Glasto headliners that happened to come up on her timeline on that day, so it's improbable that this happened as soon as she'd heard the Macca news).

I find it highly unlikely that in the two or so days after Emily making the "couple of blokes" comment, the following things all happened:

- Macca dropped out of Glastonbury

- Glastonbury got an offer out to a solo artist to replace him

- Lady on Twitter hears both of the above things have happened

- A conversation about Paul McCartney headlining Glastonbury coincidentally comes up on her timeline just after she's heard all of the above

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Where has this Stevie stuff come from? I have always loved Stevie. 2010 was amazing.

Would I still go incase he wasnt as good?

Yes.

Get him booked.

violent bloke from Maidenheads (girl)friend went on a date last month and when she mentioned going to Glastonbury he said "i am in the music industry and Stevie Wonder is headlining this year.... want to come back to mine and listen to Innervisions.?"

3 minutes ago, kalifire said:

The only headliner for sure is Stormzy. 

The Cure, Stevie, Lady Gaga... they’re all pipe dreams right now. There are two headline slots up in the air right now. 

Really..???

I think the Maidenhead blokes (girl)friends boasting date is as strong as we have had in 700 pages tbh... I for one believe him.