2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

It reminds me of 2015. I’m pretty sure it took a long time to feel confident in the headline trio. Not much was said about Kanye before he was announced. Also the Foos were similar to the cure in that we’d seen their dates and there was a few things flying about - but plenty to suggest they might not do it

17 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Nobody has a clue do they on this third headline slot do they? 673 pages in, absolutely no idea :lol:

I haven't been in this thread too much lately so i've probably missed 100 rumours but... are we fairly confident of the 2nd headliner now then??

Edited by DareToDibble

I’m going back out on a limb. I know Emily said no but I think that’s it Fleetwood Mac. One of last on Michael’s wish list. Wembley gigs finish couple weeks before. They won’t announce until every ticket has sold. 

Eavis and co have lied before. I’ve also been spectacularly wrong before. 

12 minutes ago, RaphPH said:

Considering how nailed on we thought Macca was. I wonder how nailed on The Cure is anymore?

There was always much more scepticism about McCartney playing. I don’t think it was ever ‘nailed on’, just the best guess at the time based on the info.

5 minutes ago, Jake9502 said:

someone on twitter posted this for the Sunday. 

Janet jackson

Janet Jackson into The Cure? Glasto u crazy.

Yep I guessed her a couple of weeks back after Macca vegas date and seeing her booked to headline Essence in the States the following weekend.

Great booking, would assume she would headline Glastonbury too, but surely not up against Janelle on the Sunday