2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

1 hour ago, Havors said:

Well as it stands with our guesses/predictions I wont be at the Pyramid for any of the headliners. I think that may well be a good thing... I can go explore or catch a better act on the Other and also beat the masses to the south east corner.... 

Saying that with those headliners I think the south east corner may get busier earlier than usual. 

I've been thinking this for a while.

Last year I saw all 3 headliners on Pyramid, so would be a fun contrast to do a year where I don't see any.

2 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Yeah I'm going struggle to pull off that jeans/suit jacket and t-shirt combo 

That was pretty much the uniform of the early 00's.

Longish hair, t-shirt, suit jacket, jeans, Converse.

I'm a married father hurtling towards middle age these days, that ain't happening.

Edited by Hugh Jass

2 hours ago, Henrik said:

If we end up with Stormzy, The Strokes and The Cure,  I honestly think it could be argued that IOW has a better set of headliners. :lol:

All good for us chumps in club resale though I guess

I'm slightly inclined to agree

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

Says on the eFests report that LDR is an exclusive, so I guess she's out of the running.

Tbf I thought with that booking LDR may be exclusive as she's only borderline big enough to headline it.

1 hour ago, mufcok said:

Stormzy/LG

The Strokes/CG

The Cure/1975

:ph34r:

CG won't be subbing Saturday.

1 hour ago, mufcok said:

That they aren't doing it? Care to elaborate a little further..

My suggestion wasn't knocked down.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

After reading "If we end up with Stormzy, The Strokes and The Cure, I honestly think it could be argued that IOW has a better set of headliners" I went on isleofwightfestival.com. I really expected to find bigger names than Noel Gallagher, George Ezra and what might be the worst band of all time in Biffy Clyro.

That this can compete with anything is just crazy talk.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, mufcok said:

Stormzy/LG

The Strokes/CG

The Cure/1975

:ph34r:

After months of discussion in here I would almost say this looks like six co-heads :P Almost.

Potentially even all bigger crowds for the 'subs'. Not sure about CG though, or about him even being there. At least more interesting than Noel.