2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

15 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Sky Bet have postponed odds and took the option down...

probably means too many bets on the same choice which I imagine is The Strokes thanks to all the chatter, wouldn't take anything from it, it just means people are placing bets, probably from the constant mention of The Strokes 

Just now, OddRon said:

probably means too many bets on the same choice which I imagine is The Strokes thanks to all the chatter, wouldn't take anything from it, it just means people are placing bets, probably from the constant mention of The Strokes 

1 minute ago, vintagelaureate said:

Which option? The Strokes?

All of it @vintagelaureate and I meant it will be interesting to know which odds go down since money on an alternative could mean a new hat in the ring. I know it doesn't mean anything that much...

On 1/15/2019 at 3:27 PM, priest17 said:

Wow can't believe Nick Cave is gonna headline Glastonbury festival 2019.

Sky bet odds going down and now someone off the cure going on glastofm tonight at 7pm. Surely they’ll ask about links to glasto and maybe announce themselves tonight? 

F9254F39-5ADB-4BFD-AB3C-4498C22910C8.png

Edited by Jake9502
Add pic

14 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Usually when they change odds or something could happen...

They have absolutely no correlation. It'd take a run of 3 or 4 bets of no more than 5-10 pounds to create big movements in that market, file it under complete and utter dross. 

2 hours ago, Jake9502 said:

Sky bet odds going down and now someone off the cure going on glastofm tonight at 7pm. Surely they’ll ask about links to glasto and maybe announce themselves tonight? 

F9254F39-5ADB-4BFD-AB3C-4498C22910C8.png

I read that as Simon Gallup (Cure Bassist) being featured on a song on the show rather than him actually being on the show.

I'll concede that implying Interpol might be the coolest New York band was a bit far, the fact that not everyone told me off for it not being Beastie Boys is worrying though.

Gone through my recently acquired White Album 50th anniversary copy in full for the first time tonight with a few grapes, still gutted macca's not gonna be there. It's just annoying coz he probably never was gonna be, makes me wish I didn't spend all my time here, was a much easier place when there was no festival coming up in some ways ahah.

4 hours ago, henry bear said:

Who the hell is wasting their money betting on Led Zeppelin? They don’t even exist 

Tbf people on here keep suggesting bands that don't exist or aren't active so I'm not surprised there are people out there who are much less obsessed who think it could be Led Zeppelin. Hell, we even get people on here every year who predict Led Zeppelin.

- Skybet give Led Zep low odds

- NME run an article on the favourites to headline Glasto according to the bookies

- People read it and stick a tenner on Led Zep to headline