2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

The pyro is gonna be when she shoots flames out of her eyes at an awkwardly shuffling Zane Lowe robot.

I'd cheer that on. I never forgave that fecker for renaming the studio "Maida Vegas" 

People do say I hang on to grudges a bit too much. 

Edited by clarkete

On 1/6/2019 at 8:11 AM, CaledonianGonzo said:

His show at Coachella a few years before he played was apparently pretty good, and the Yeezus Tour looked pretty lit, at least from the point of view of the staving. Dont think it ever came to Europe though.

The Yeezus tour did look cool. Also the watch the throne tour with Jayz was apparently good. I think he needs to get his marbles back, put out a decent album, do a full tour with no drama and then you might see big fests trying to book him again.

I suspect the only reason Coachella may have booked him is because he signed a contract saying he’d have to give them a truckload of cash if he dropped out.

Edited by Madyaker

3 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Last few years they've dropped a headliner in February then another in March haven't they? Can't see that changing this time round after this morning's just turned out to be a West Holts headliner

My feeling, and this is nothing more than a hunch, is we'll get one in February and another just in time for the first poster in early April.

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

My feeling, and this is nothing more than a hunch, is we'll get one in February and another just in time for the first poster in early April.

Yeah possibly. If Macca is playing I can't imagine he just be popped on the poster in April, they'll make a big deal out of that

The Cure could come with the first poster

4 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Yeah possibly. If Macca is playing I can't imagine he just be popped on the poster in April, they'll make a big deal out of that

BST still have a couple of nights to announce and he's rumoured for one of them. You'd imagine they'll announce at the end of this month/start of next and if he's playing there then there's little point in keeping him back.

Edited by Hugh Jass

4 minutes ago, mufcok said:

I'm predicting Macca in Feb and The Cure on the poster. 

Hopefully we get a nugget of good info before Feb though to firm up the Macca rumour!

Just now, jparx said:

I'm predicting Macca in Feb and The Cure on the poster. 

Hopefully we get a nugget of good info before Feb though to firm up the Macca rumour!

Let's hope so..

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

BST still have a couple of nights to announce and he's rumoured for one of them, you'd imagine they'll announce at the end of this month/start of next and if he's playing there then there's little point in keeping him back.

Is he still rumoured for that? Remember reading something on here a while back but heard nothing since

The confirmation email - 'If you have not paid your balance by 7th April 2019', so that is the week it is open to pay off, and the lineup tends to be out just before that week window starts, the week of Brexit?

so i'm going with last week in March, headliner before then.

1 minute ago, CJTM said:

The confirmation email - 'If you have not paid your balance by 7th April 2019', so that is the week it is open to pay off, and the lineup tends to be out just before that week window starts, the week of Brexit?

I’m sure I got a notification of an event involving Michael Eavis for around that time too.  

2 minutes ago, CJTM said:

Lineup poster 29th March then, surely?

Didn't they announce a headliner or something on a day of shit news a couple of years ago? Can't remember exactly what it was - anyone remember?